My husband and I are planning a trip to FP sometime in the next year. We won a 5 night stay at the St. Regis in Bora Bora, so that's a definite. We'd like to stay an extra 5 to 7 nights, some or all of which on Moorea, but we're also considering Vahine Island for a bit. I would love any and all feedback on your favorite hotels/restaurants/activities/must-sees, etc., as well as your favorite time of year to go. We're coming from Austin, TX, and would like to keep the budget around $10K if possible.Thanks in advance for your advice!
French Polynesia island/hotel advice
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 3 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 4 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 5 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 6 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 7 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 8 Packages
- 9 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 10 Should we change our plans ???
- 11 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 12 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 13 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 14 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 15 Paging Cathies
- 16 Kangaroo island
- 17 Itinerary 20 days
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors