My husband and I are planning a trip to FP sometime in the next year. We won a 5 night stay at the St. Regis in Bora Bora, so that's a definite. We'd like to stay an extra 5 to 7 nights, some or all of which on Moorea, but we're also considering Vahine Island for a bit. I would love any and all feedback on your favorite hotels/restaurants/activities/must-sees, etc., as well as your favorite time of year to go. We're coming from Austin, TX, and would like to keep the budget around $10K if possible.Thanks in advance for your advice!
French Polynesia island/hotel advice
- 1 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 2 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 3 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 4 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 5 Hotels in Australia
- 6 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 7 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 8 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 9 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 10 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 11 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 12 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 13 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 14 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 15 Micronesia- when to visit
- 16 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 17 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 25 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations