My husband and I are planning a trip to FP sometime in the next year. We won a 5 night stay at the St. Regis in Bora Bora, so that's a definite. We'd like to stay an extra 5 to 7 nights, some or all of which on Moorea, but we're also considering Vahine Island for a bit. I would love any and all feedback on your favorite hotels/restaurants/activities/must-sees, etc., as well as your favorite time of year to go. We're coming from Austin, TX, and would like to keep the budget around $10K if possible.Thanks in advance for your advice!
French Polynesia island/hotel advice
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney and Auckland
- 2 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Internet access
- 5 Night Out Byron Bay
- 6 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 7 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 8 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 9 10 days itinerary
- 10 Fremantle my love..
- 11 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 12 Packing List
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney