I'm trying to plan a relaxing vacation for my husband and I (30's) and our 1.5 year old son. I know absolutely nothing about Tahiti and French Polynesia, but I noticed it's a direct 8 hour flight from LA (where we live) and they have Hiltons and Marriots (we have points to redeem). Would we be crazy to take a toddler to Tahiti? We're not divers or sailers, but we love nature and beautiful scenery, good food, and friendly people and learning about new cultures. We just want to relax together as a family. We're experienced travelers, just no experience in the South Pacific . Thank you!!
French Polynesia and...a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 One day in Fiji
- 2 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 5 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 6 Should we change our plans ???
- 7 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 8 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 9 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 10 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 11 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 12 Packages
- 13 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 14 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 15 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 16 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 17 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 18 Paging Cathies
- 19 Kangaroo island
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 23 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 24 Rent or buy campervan
- 25 Great Ocean Road Itinerary