I'm trying to plan a relaxing vacation for my husband and I (30's) and our 1.5 year old son. I know absolutely nothing about Tahiti and French Polynesia, but I noticed it's a direct 8 hour flight from LA (where we live) and they have Hiltons and Marriots (we have points to redeem). Would we be crazy to take a toddler to Tahiti? We're not divers or sailers, but we love nature and beautiful scenery, good food, and friendly people and learning about new cultures. We just want to relax together as a family. We're experienced travelers, just no experience in the South Pacific . Thank you!!
French Polynesia and...a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Happy Australia Day!
- 2 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 3 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 4 Tim Tam
- 5 Tipping
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 8 Transit Time at SYD
- 9 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 10 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 11 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 12 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 13 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 14 Car rentals south island
- 15 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 16 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 17 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 18 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 19 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 20 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 21 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 22 New Zealand
- 23 Need Rotorua advice
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Broome to Cape Leveque