I'm trying to plan a relaxing vacation for my husband and I (30's) and our 1.5 year old son. I know absolutely nothing about Tahiti and French Polynesia, but I noticed it's a direct 8 hour flight from LA (where we live) and they have Hiltons and Marriots (we have points to redeem). Would we be crazy to take a toddler to Tahiti? We're not divers or sailers, but we love nature and beautiful scenery, good food, and friendly people and learning about new cultures. We just want to relax together as a family. We're experienced travelers, just no experience in the South Pacific . Thank you!!
French Polynesia and...a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 6 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 7 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 8 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 9 Weather ?
- 10 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 11 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 12 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 13 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 14 Itinerary Planning
- 15 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 16 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 17 South IslandItinerary Help
- 18 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 19 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 20 Sydney for 3 days
- 21 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 22 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 23 Conquering Great Walks
- 24 Accommodation Brisbane
- 25 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??