I'm trying to plan a relaxing vacation for my husband and I (30's) and our 1.5 year old son. I know absolutely nothing about Tahiti and French Polynesia, but I noticed it's a direct 8 hour flight from LA (where we live) and they have Hiltons and Marriots (we have points to redeem). Would we be crazy to take a toddler to Tahiti? We're not divers or sailers, but we love nature and beautiful scenery, good food, and friendly people and learning about new cultures. We just want to relax together as a family. We're experienced travelers, just no experience in the South Pacific . Thank you!!
French Polynesia and...a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 2 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 3 Family trip over Spring Break
- 4 Abel to Punakai / Greymouth
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 8 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 9 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 10 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 13 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 14 5 days in Tasmania
- 15 August week end in Auckland
- 16 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 17 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 18 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 19 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 20 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 21 Help
- 22 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 23 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 24 Byron Bay or ...
- 25 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September