I'm trying to plan a relaxing vacation for my husband and I (30's) and our 1.5 year old son. I know absolutely nothing about Tahiti and French Polynesia, but I noticed it's a direct 8 hour flight from LA (where we live) and they have Hiltons and Marriots (we have points to redeem). Would we be crazy to take a toddler to Tahiti? We're not divers or sailers, but we love nature and beautiful scenery, good food, and friendly people and learning about new cultures. We just want to relax together as a family. We're experienced travelers, just no experience in the South Pacific . Thank you!!
French Polynesia and...a toddler?
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 2 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 3 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 4 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 5 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 6 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 7 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 8 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 9 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 10 Paihia or coromandel
- 11 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 12 Emirates and Jetstar
- 13 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 14 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 15 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 16 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 17 14 days in NZ in February
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 20 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 21 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 22 Heading to Australia!
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 South Island Itinerary
- 25 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013