I'm trying to plan a relaxing vacation for my husband and I (30's) and our 1.5 year old son. I know absolutely nothing about Tahiti and French Polynesia, but I noticed it's a direct 8 hour flight from LA (where we live) and they have Hiltons and Marriots (we have points to redeem). Would we be crazy to take a toddler to Tahiti? We're not divers or sailers, but we love nature and beautiful scenery, good food, and friendly people and learning about new cultures. We just want to relax together as a family. We're experienced travelers, just no experience in the South Pacific . Thank you!!
French Polynesia and...a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 2 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 3 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 4 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 5 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 6 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 7 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 8 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 9 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 10 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 11 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 12 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 13 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 14 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 15 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 16 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 17 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 18 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 19 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 20 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 21 Paging Cathies
- 22 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 23 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 24 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 25 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June