I'm trying to plan a relaxing vacation for my husband and I (30's) and our 1.5 year old son. I know absolutely nothing about Tahiti and French Polynesia, but I noticed it's a direct 8 hour flight from LA (where we live) and they have Hiltons and Marriots (we have points to redeem). Would we be crazy to take a toddler to Tahiti? We're not divers or sailers, but we love nature and beautiful scenery, good food, and friendly people and learning about new cultures. We just want to relax together as a family. We're experienced travelers, just no experience in the South Pacific . Thank you!!
French Polynesia and...a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 2 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 3 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 4 New Zealand (Rotorua and Auckland) + Australia (Gold Coast and Sydney)
- 5 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 6 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 7 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 8 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 9 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 10 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 11 16 days all over New Zealand
- 12 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 13 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 14 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 15 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 16 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 17 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 18 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 19 Question about the "Build Up"
- 20 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 21 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 22 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 23 Tipping
- 24 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 25 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance