I'm trying to plan a relaxing vacation for my husband and I (30's) and our 1.5 year old son. I know absolutely nothing about Tahiti and French Polynesia, but I noticed it's a direct 8 hour flight from LA (where we live) and they have Hiltons and Marriots (we have points to redeem). Would we be crazy to take a toddler to Tahiti? We're not divers or sailers, but we love nature and beautiful scenery, good food, and friendly people and learning about new cultures. We just want to relax together as a family. We're experienced travelers, just no experience in the South Pacific . Thank you!!
French Polynesia and...a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Wellington accommodation
- 2 5 week itinerary help
- 3 Traveling to Hawaii
- 4 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 5 Perth, Australia sets new world record for Krispy Kreme sales
- 6 Great food/local favorites
- 7 This special community - Fodorville
- 8 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 9 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 10 South Island - 8 days in February
- 11 Australian Aborigines
- 12 Great food/local favorites
- 13 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 14 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 15 Sydney
- 16 Incredible hotel
- 17 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 18 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 19 australia new zealand trip advice
- 20 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 21 Milford Sound Cruise
- 22 14 day South Island Self drive
- 23 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 24 Cruise New Zealand
- 25 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!