We were hoping to put this on our "short list" for a honeymoon spot for February/March. I have been doign some reading and it sounds like it is rainy season. And with its beauty and outside activities being everything for this region to we move the honeymoon back or is it not a worry? Thanks.
French Polyneasia Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 2 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 3 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 4 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 9 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 10 Marlborough Sounds???
- 11 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 12 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 13 Itinerary Planning
- 14 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 15 New Zealand itinerary help
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 18 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 19 Song doc - one for you
- 20 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 21 Jet Star?
- 22 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 23 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 24 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 25 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days