We were hoping to put this on our "short list" for a honeymoon spot for February/March. I have been doign some reading and it sounds like it is rainy season. And with its beauty and outside activities being everything for this region to we move the honeymoon back or is it not a worry? Thanks.
French Polyneasia Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 4 5 days in Tasmania
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 August week end in Auckland
- 7 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 8 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 9 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 10 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 12 Help
- 13 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 14 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 15 Byron Bay or ...
- 16 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 17 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 18 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 19 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 20 NZ vs Aust
- 21 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 22 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 23 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 24 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 25 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report