We were hoping to put this on our "short list" for a honeymoon spot for February/March. I have been doign some reading and it sounds like it is rainy season. And with its beauty and outside activities being everything for this region to we move the honeymoon back or is it not a worry? Thanks.
French Polyneasia Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 2 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 3 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 6 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 Accommodation Brisbane
- 9 Accommodation Brisbane
- 10 Happy Australia Day!
- 11 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 12 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 13 Tim Tam
- 14 Tipping
- 15 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 16 Transit Time at SYD
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 19 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 20 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 21 Car rentals south island
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 24 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 25 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!