We were hoping to put this on our "short list" for a honeymoon spot for February/March. I have been doign some reading and it sounds like it is rainy season. And with its beauty and outside activities being everything for this region to we move the honeymoon back or is it not a worry? Thanks.
French Polyneasia Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Fake Passports, Driving License,id Cards,counterfeit Dollars /euros
- 2 Advice? Packing for both cold Tasmania & warm Queensland in September?
- 3 Travel options from Townsville
- 4 Sydney or Melbourne
- 5 Rate where you've been!
- 6 Cell Phones
- 7 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 8 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 9 Where would you stay between Launceston and Hobart Airport?
- 10 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 11 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 12 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 13 NZ South Island Self Drive 7 day itinerary
- 14 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 15 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 16 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 17 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 18 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 19 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 20 New Zealand itinerary help
- 21 Hotel in Sydney
- 22 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 23 Melbourne Drive
- 24 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 25 Qantas Flight QF 7