We were hoping to put this on our "short list" for a honeymoon spot for February/March. I have been doign some reading and it sounds like it is rainy season. And with its beauty and outside activities being everything for this region to we move the honeymoon back or is it not a worry? Thanks.
French Polyneasia Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 Night Out Byron Bay
- 4 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 5 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 6 Sydney and Auckland
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 10 days itinerary
- 9 Fremantle my love..
- 10 Internet access
- 11 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 12 Packing List
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney