As i try to describe my quests from my memories i always try
not to think about what im about to share before i reach the keyboard. a moment before i start writing i just try to quick scan my memory so a good one will come up.
Today it was Fremantle. just 20min drive from Perth you will find this little place and i promise you - you're gonna love it.
The beach is awesome.. for pets and sport stuff. .in the southern parking you will find us backpackers going through the night.. armed with our guitars, drums and always that guy who bought the Didge(ridoo) and think he can play it ! (he can't !)
The dock is full with cool stores and brew-houses so you find a cool hat or so and won't stay thirsty
One thing i must say before i close this one.. Fremantle have the nicest people in the world (and i've been around..) - every day someone will come and offer you dinner in their house, take a shower (im a backpacker remember ?!) and would be great listening ear to your stories!
Fremantle my love..
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 2 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Hobart
- 5 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 6 One day in Fiji
- 7 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 8 Should we change our plans ???
- 9 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 10 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 11 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 12 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 13 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 14 Packages
- 15 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 16 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 17 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 18 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 19 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 20 Paging Cathies
- 21 Kangaroo island
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 24 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 25 Recommendations for kids travel book?