As i try to describe my quests from my memories i always try
not to think about what im about to share before i reach the keyboard. a moment before i start writing i just try to quick scan my memory so a good one will come up.
Today it was Fremantle. just 20min drive from Perth you will find this little place and i promise you - you're gonna love it.
The beach is awesome.. for pets and sport stuff. .in the southern parking you will find us backpackers going through the night.. armed with our guitars, drums and always that guy who bought the Didge(ridoo) and think he can play it ! (he can't !)
The dock is full with cool stores and brew-houses so you find a cool hat or so and won't stay thirsty
One thing i must say before i close this one.. Fremantle have the nicest people in the world (and i've been around..) - every day someone will come and offer you dinner in their house, take a shower (im a backpacker remember ?!) and would be great listening ear to your stories!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 2 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 3 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 4 Hire car in Melbourne
- 5 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 6 Present Host Parents
- 7 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 8 Broad Intin for Australia
- 9 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 10 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 11 Australia help
- 12 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 13 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 14 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 15 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 16 Ferry between islands
- 17 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 18 28 days to campervan around australia
- 19 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 20 hotel options in Melbourne
- 21 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 22 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 23 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 24 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 25 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required