As i try to describe my quests from my memories i always try
not to think about what im about to share before i reach the keyboard. a moment before i start writing i just try to quick scan my memory so a good one will come up.
Today it was Fremantle. just 20min drive from Perth you will find this little place and i promise you - you're gonna love it.
The beach is awesome.. for pets and sport stuff. .in the southern parking you will find us backpackers going through the night.. armed with our guitars, drums and always that guy who bought the Didge(ridoo) and think he can play it ! (he can't !)
The dock is full with cool stores and brew-houses so you find a cool hat or so and won't stay thirsty
One thing i must say before i close this one.. Fremantle have the nicest people in the world (and i've been around..) - every day someone will come and offer you dinner in their house, take a shower (im a backpacker remember ?!) and would be great listening ear to your stories!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ 1 week
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 5 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 6 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 8 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 Palau Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 14 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Visa
- 16 Guam Travel Report
- 17 New Zealand Car Hire
- 18 Tasmania itinerary
- 19 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 20 Research on Australian Tourism
- 21 Australia and NZ visit!
- 22 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 23 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 24 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 25 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help