As i try to describe my quests from my memories i always try
not to think about what im about to share before i reach the keyboard. a moment before i start writing i just try to quick scan my memory so a good one will come up.
Today it was Fremantle. just 20min drive from Perth you will find this little place and i promise you - you're gonna love it.
The beach is awesome.. for pets and sport stuff. .in the southern parking you will find us backpackers going through the night.. armed with our guitars, drums and always that guy who bought the Didge(ridoo) and think he can play it ! (he can't !)
The dock is full with cool stores and brew-houses so you find a cool hat or so and won't stay thirsty
One thing i must say before i close this one.. Fremantle have the nicest people in the world (and i've been around..) - every day someone will come and offer you dinner in their house, take a shower (im a backpacker remember ?!) and would be great listening ear to your stories!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 2 Traveling through East Coast
- 3 NZ November!
- 4 Sydney to Brisbane
- 5 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 6 New Zealand Sth Island
- 7 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 9 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 10 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 11 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 12 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 13 Abel Tasman National Park
- 14 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 15 its just a post
- 16 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 17 New Zealand First Timer
- 18 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 19 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 20 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 21 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 22 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?
- 23 Cairns-Melbourne or Melbourne Cains
- 24 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 25 Tasting Tassie - November 2016