As i try to describe my quests from my memories i always try
not to think about what im about to share before i reach the keyboard. a moment before i start writing i just try to quick scan my memory so a good one will come up.
Today it was Fremantle. just 20min drive from Perth you will find this little place and i promise you - you're gonna love it.
The beach is awesome.. for pets and sport stuff. .in the southern parking you will find us backpackers going through the night.. armed with our guitars, drums and always that guy who bought the Didge(ridoo) and think he can play it ! (he can't !)
The dock is full with cool stores and brew-houses so you find a cool hat or so and won't stay thirsty
One thing i must say before i close this one.. Fremantle have the nicest people in the world (and i've been around..) - every day someone will come and offer you dinner in their house, take a shower (im a backpacker remember ?!) and would be great listening ear to your stories!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Trip to Cairns
- 2 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 3 Beers in Oz
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 NZ visa denials
- 6 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 7 Brisbane to Sydney
- 8 5 days in South Island
- 9 Vini SIM card?
- 10 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 11 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 12 New Zealand Itinerary
- 13 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 14 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 15 Help on Itinerary
- 16 Sydney Trip
- 17 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 18 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 19 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 20 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 21 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 22 Extra 2 nights = help
- 23 February Australia Visit
- 24 Best wildlife near sydney
- 25 Where to go in Australia