As i try to describe my quests from my memories i always try
not to think about what im about to share before i reach the keyboard. a moment before i start writing i just try to quick scan my memory so a good one will come up.
Today it was Fremantle. just 20min drive from Perth you will find this little place and i promise you - you're gonna love it.
The beach is awesome.. for pets and sport stuff. .in the southern parking you will find us backpackers going through the night.. armed with our guitars, drums and always that guy who bought the Didge(ridoo) and think he can play it ! (he can't !)
The dock is full with cool stores and brew-houses so you find a cool hat or so and won't stay thirsty
One thing i must say before i close this one.. Fremantle have the nicest people in the world (and i've been around..) - every day someone will come and offer you dinner in their house, take a shower (im a backpacker remember ?!) and would be great listening ear to your stories!
Fremantle my love..
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 3 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 4 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 5 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 6 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 7 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 8 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 11 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 12 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 13 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 14 Weather ?
- 15 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 16 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 19 South IslandItinerary Help
- 20 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 21 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 22 Sydney for 3 days
- 23 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 24 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 25 Conquering Great Walks