This article focuses on the retreat of the glacier, but it also mentions some changes in the glacier tours/walks being offered (as of January this year). Perhaps this news was already posted here and I missed it.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 팍스넷셀트리온 팍스넷증권시세 oninve.com
- 2 바둑이게임포커 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 바둑이잘하는법 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 Hamilton Island
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 9 Need help in Auckland
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 11 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 12 Six Weeks Down Under
- 13 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 14 Uber in Sydney
- 15 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 16 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 18 Darwin Accomodations
- 19 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 21 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 22 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 23 The Red Center?
- 24 Trip to Cairns
- 25 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July