Has anyone out there gone to Frankland Islands or Upolu Cay?
We are a family of 4 (2 kids, ages 12 & 8). Want to go snorkelling, swimming, viewing of corals. No diving.
What's in Frankland? What's in Upolu Cay?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 2 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 3 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 8 One-day hike in Milford area
- 9 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 10 Best national park around Sydney
- 11 1 night stay around GOR
- 12 7 days in New Zealand
- 13 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 14 NZ repeat visitors
- 15 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 16 South Island Suggestions
- 17 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 18 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 19 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 20 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 21 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 22 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 23 New Zealand Car Rental
- 24 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 25 What exactly is a NZ sound?