Hi mlgb -
Is this the track you've referred to in some of your posts - the Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track?
Just wondering because we're planning a return visit to the SI and I don't think we've yet explored the Southern Scenic Route west of Invercargill - I keep seeing references to this track and thought it might be the one you've walked???
Also, are you by chance familiar with the Southern Coastal Track which is south of the Hump Ridge Track?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 2 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 3 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 4 Restautant recommendations
- 5 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 6 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 7 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 8 Opal card?
- 9 Great Ocean Road
- 10 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 11 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 12 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 13 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 14 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 15 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Planning a trip in Australia
- 18 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 19 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 20 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 21 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 22 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 23 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 24 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 25 How is this itinerary?
Hi mlgb -