Hi mlgb -
Is this the track you've referred to in some of your posts - the Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track?
Just wondering because we're planning a return visit to the SI and I don't think we've yet explored the Southern Scenic Route west of Invercargill - I keep seeing references to this track and thought it might be the one you've walked???
Also, are you by chance familiar with the Southern Coastal Track which is south of the Hump Ridge Track?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CINEMA 4D R18 crack full version
- 2 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 3 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 4 16 days in Australia
- 5 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 6 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 7 Gluten free Australia
- 8 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 9 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 10 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 11 Uluru
- 12 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 13 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 14 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 15 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 16 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 17 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 18 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 19 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 20 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 21 25day planning for Australia
- 22 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 23 Help New Zealand
- 24 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 25 8 day trip to New Zealand
Hi mlgb -