Hi mlgb -
Is this the track you've referred to in some of your posts - the Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track?
Just wondering because we're planning a return visit to the SI and I don't think we've yet explored the Southern Scenic Route west of Invercargill - I keep seeing references to this track and thought it might be the one you've walked???
Also, are you by chance familiar with the Southern Coastal Track which is south of the Hump Ridge Track?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 2 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 3 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 4 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 5 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 6 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 7 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 8 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 9 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 10 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 11 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 12 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 13 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 14 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 15 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 16 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 17 New Zealand Trip Planning
- 18 Brisbane Airpot Hotel advice
- 19 Sorting out time in Sydney
- 20 Please help finalize our Tasmania itinerary
- 21 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 1
- 22 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 23 10 day sailing French Polynesia on a budget
- 24 Seven weeks in Campervan
- 25 Tasmania feedback please
Hi mlgb -