Hi mlgb -
Is this the track you've referred to in some of your posts - the Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track?
Just wondering because we're planning a return visit to the SI and I don't think we've yet explored the Southern Scenic Route west of Invercargill - I keep seeing references to this track and thought it might be the one you've walked???
Also, are you by chance familiar with the Southern Coastal Track which is south of the Hump Ridge Track?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 2 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 3 Surprises in Australia
- 4 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 5 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 6 2 days in Auckland
- 7 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 8 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 9 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 10 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 11 5 nights in Sydney
- 12 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 13 Best places to travel in Australia
- 14 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 15 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 16 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 17 16 Days on the South Island
- 18 Cook Islands for families
- 19 B&B in NZ
- 20 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 21 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 22 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 23 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 24 Auckland hotels?
- 25 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
Hi mlgb -