Hi mlgb -
Is this the track you've referred to in some of your posts - the Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track?
Just wondering because we're planning a return visit to the SI and I don't think we've yet explored the Southern Scenic Route west of Invercargill - I keep seeing references to this track and thought it might be the one you've walked???
Also, are you by chance familiar with the Southern Coastal Track which is south of the Hump Ridge Track?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.erecteentry.com/rejuvonus/
- 2 New Zealand Itinerary
- 3 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 South Island - 8 days
- 6 5 days in South Island
- 7 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 10 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 11 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 12 west and north Tasmania
- 13 Trip to Cairns
- 14 Beers in Oz
- 15 NZ visa denials
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Vini SIM card?
- 18 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 19 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 20 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 21 Help on Itinerary
- 22 Sydney Trip
- 23 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 24 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 25 Sydney. Where to stay.
Hi mlgb -