Hi mlgb -
Is this the track you've referred to in some of your posts - the Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track?
Just wondering because we're planning a return visit to the SI and I don't think we've yet explored the Southern Scenic Route west of Invercargill - I keep seeing references to this track and thought it might be the one you've walked???
Also, are you by chance familiar with the Southern Coastal Track which is south of the Hump Ridge Track?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password recovery Contact ☎ 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 6 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 Palau Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 12 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Visa
- 14 Guam Travel Report
- 15 New Zealand Car Hire
- 16 Tasmania itinerary
- 17 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 18 Research on Australian Tourism
- 19 Australia and NZ visit!
- 20 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 21 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 22 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 23 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 24 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 25 Recommended guidebooks
Hi mlgb -