Will be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks for a reunion. I'm looking for a good Chinese restaurant in the CBD. Prefer BYO. I searched the net and found the China Red restaurant located in Bourke street. I like the Yum Cha options and the prices are in my range. Anyone eaten at this restaurant and what did you think.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 2 Phone Cards
- 3 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 4 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 5 Sydney to Brisbane
- 6 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 7 February Travel
- 8 its just a post
- 9 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 10 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 11 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 12 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 13 Traveling through East Coast
- 14 NZ November!
- 15 New Zealand Sth Island
- 16 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 18 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 19 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 20 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 21 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 22 Abel Tasman National Park
- 23 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 24 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 25 New Zealand First Timer
Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations