Will be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks for a reunion. I'm looking for a good Chinese restaurant in the CBD. Prefer BYO. I searched the net and found the China Red restaurant located in Bourke street. I like the Yum Cha options and the prices are in my range. Anyone eaten at this restaurant and what did you think.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 2 strong erection. The supplement works well for a person
- 3 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 4 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 5 http://gomusclebuilding.com/muscle-xtx/
- 6 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 7 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 8 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 9 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 10 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 11 North island New Zealand-help
- 12 Rarotonga
- 13 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 14 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 15 South Island trip in Oct.
- 16 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 17 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 18 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 19 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 20 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 21 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 22 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 23 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 24 A week in Fiji
- 25 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations