Will be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks for a reunion. I'm looking for a good Chinese restaurant in the CBD. Prefer BYO. I searched the net and found the China Red restaurant located in Bourke street. I like the Yum Cha options and the prices are in my range. Anyone eaten at this restaurant and what did you think.
Thanks for any help
Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Hobart
- 3 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 4 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 5 One day in Fiji
- 6 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 7 Should we change our plans ???
- 8 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 9 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 10 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 11 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 12 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 13 Packages
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 16 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 19 Paging Cathies
- 20 Kangaroo island
- 21 Itinerary 20 days
- 22 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 23 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 24 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 25 Rent or buy campervan