Will be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks for a reunion. I'm looking for a good Chinese restaurant in the CBD. Prefer BYO. I searched the net and found the China Red restaurant located in Bourke street. I like the Yum Cha options and the prices are in my range. Anyone eaten at this restaurant and what did you think.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 2 Apex car rental in Australia
- 3 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 4 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 5 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 6 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 7 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 8 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 9 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 10 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 11 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 13 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 14 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 15 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 16 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 17 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 18 Tasmania
- 19 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 20 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 21 Accommodations Brisbane
- 22 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 23 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 24 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 25 Repositioning cruise
Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations