Will be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks for a reunion. I'm looking for a good Chinese restaurant in the CBD. Prefer BYO. I searched the net and found the China Red restaurant located in Bourke street. I like the Yum Cha options and the prices are in my range. Anyone eaten at this restaurant and what did you think.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 2 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 3 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 4 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 5 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 6 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 7 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 8 14 day South NZ Trip
- 9 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 10 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 11 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 12 One-day hike in Milford area
- 13 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 14 Best national park around Sydney
- 15 1 night stay around GOR
- 16 7 days in New Zealand
- 17 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 18 NZ repeat visitors
- 19 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 20 South Island Suggestions
- 21 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 22 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 23 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 24 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 25 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations