My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Flying in to Sydney in June and out in July...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 2 Question about the "Build Up"
- 3 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 4 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 5 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 6 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 7 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 8 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 9 Tipping
- 10 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 11 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 12 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 13 auckland connection
- 14 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 15 Five weeks in ANZ
- 16 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 17 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 18 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 19 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 20 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 21 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 22 Sydney
- 23 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 24 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura
- 25 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?