My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Flying in to Sydney in June and out in July...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 Internet access
- 4 Night Out Byron Bay
- 5 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 6 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 7 Sydney and Auckland
- 8 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 9 10 days itinerary
- 10 Fremantle my love..
- 11 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 12 Packing List
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney