My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 2 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 3 Sydney places to stay
- 4 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 5 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 6 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 7 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 8 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 9 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 12 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 13 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 14 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 16 North island New Zealand-help
- 17 Rarotonga
- 18 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 19 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 20 South Island trip in Oct.
- 21 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 22 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 23 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 24 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 25 Overnight Great Ocean Road