My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 3 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 4 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 5 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 6 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 7 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 8 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 9 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 10 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 11 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 12 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 13 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 14 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 15 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 16 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 17 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 18 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 19 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 20 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 21 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 22 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 23 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 24 Car hire in NZ
- 25 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton