My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Trip to Australia - When this gonna be happened?
- 2 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 3 Bora Bora or Moorea?
- 4 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 5 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 6 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 7 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 8 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 9 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 10 New Zeaaland
- 11 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 12 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 13 Tasmania Itinerary
- 14 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 15 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 16 January-March When to visit NZ
- 17 Hikes in New Zealand
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 19 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 20 Nervous American driving in AU
- 21 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 22 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 23 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 24 New Zealand on our own?
- 25 2nd year visa extentiom