My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 2 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 3 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 4 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 5 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 6 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 7 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 8 Apex car rental in Australia
- 9 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 10 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 12 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 13 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 14 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 15 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 16 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 17 Tasmania
- 18 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 19 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 20 Accommodations Brisbane
- 21 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 22 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 23 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 24 Repositioning cruise
- 25 18 days nz.