My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Flying in to Sydney in June and out in July...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 2 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 3 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 4 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 5 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 6 Perth Hotels
- 7 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 8 Extra time in Melbourne
- 9 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 10 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 11 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 12 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 13 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 14 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 15 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 16 Kangaroo island
- 17 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 18 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 19 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 20 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 21 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 22 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 23 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 24 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 25 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night