My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NORTON password ReSet CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 How to Travel on a Cruise on a Budget
- 3 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 4 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 5 Wholesale Printed Bags
- 6 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip
- 7 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 8 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 9 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 10 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 11 2 days in Auckland
- 12 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 13 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 16 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 17 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 18 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 19 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 20 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 21 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 22 5 nights in Sydney
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 24 Best places to travel in Australia
- 25 Auckland Airport to Auckland City