My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Flying in to Sydney in June and out in July...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 3 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 4 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 5 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 6 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 7 New Zealand advice
- 8 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 9 Tassie in winter
- 10 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 11 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 12 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 13 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 14 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 15 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 16 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 17 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 18 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 19 9 days in Fiji
- 20 Canberra
- 21 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 22 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 23 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 24 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 25 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution