My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Restautant recommendations
- 2 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 3 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 4 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 5 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 6 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 7 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 8 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 9 Opal card?
- 10 Great Ocean Road
- 11 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 12 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 13 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 14 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 15 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 18 Planning a trip in Australia
- 19 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 20 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 23 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 24 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 25 2 weeks trip in Australia