My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 2 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 3 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 4 Queensland Tips
- 5 Wineries with accomodations
- 6 16 Days NZ Trip
- 7 Drivers license
- 8 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 9 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 10 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 11 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 12 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 13 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 14 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 15 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 16 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 17 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 18 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 19 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne
- 20 Trip to Australia
- 21 Advice on New Zealand Adventure
- 22 Floriade
- 23 Flying in to Sydney in June and out in July...
- 24 48 hours in NZ North Island- tips?
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary