My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney in late June and will have three weeks to explore. With adventurous spirits and an eye on the budget, we want to see as many things as possible! Camping sounds great and we will plan on scuba diving on the GBR somewhere in our journey. We are both avid bikers as well. Any information or links to things the locals dig or are not your typical tourist sites but give good Australian highlights of the culture and of the natural wilds would be fantastic! Thanks for your help. It’s a big country, I know, so information on transportation would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 바카라게임 [[[[[[[ bus97.com [[[[[[[ 카지노게임방법
- 2 바카라게임사이트 →‰‰‰ BUS97.COM →‰‰‰카지노배팅사이트→‰‰‰
- 3 Beers in Oz
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 NZ visa denials
- 6 Trip to Cairns
- 7 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney
- 9 5 days in South Island
- 10 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 11 Vini SIM card?
- 12 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 13 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 16 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 17 Help on Itinerary
- 18 Sydney Trip
- 19 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 20 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 21 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 22 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 23 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 24 Extra 2 nights = help
- 25 February Australia Visit