We're firming up our plans for our 3 week NZ holiday at the end of October and have some random questions?
Does anyone have any experiences to share regarding flightseeing on the SI? We are looking at a couple of different options. 1) Helicopter tour over Franz Josef/Fox/Mt Cook or helicopter to/from Franz Josef glacier hike and 2) Fly/cruise/fly between Queenstown and Milford Sound. Wondering if it's worth the $, worth the views, any safety concerns?
Also, we'll be spending a few days in the Blenheim/Renwick area. Any must-see wineries/restaurants/sights that you'd recommend? We like pretty much all varietals!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/zytek-xl/
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 Hotel Sydney
- 4 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 5 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 6 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 7 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 8 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 9 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 10 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 13 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 14 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 15 One-day hike in Milford area
- 16 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 17 Best national park around Sydney
- 18 1 night stay around GOR
- 19 7 days in New Zealand
- 20 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 21 NZ repeat visitors
- 22 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 23 South Island Suggestions
- 24 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 25 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
Flightseeing & Wine Tasting recommendations on the South Island