We're firming up our plans for our 3 week NZ holiday at the end of October and have some random questions?
Does anyone have any experiences to share regarding flightseeing on the SI? We are looking at a couple of different options. 1) Helicopter tour over Franz Josef/Fox/Mt Cook or helicopter to/from Franz Josef glacier hike and 2) Fly/cruise/fly between Queenstown and Milford Sound. Wondering if it's worth the $, worth the views, any safety concerns?
Also, we'll be spending a few days in the Blenheim/Renwick area. Any must-see wineries/restaurants/sights that you'd recommend? We like pretty much all varietals!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 REFRESH@: AOL CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 3 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 6 2 days in Auckland
- 7 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 8 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 9 Surprises in Australia
- 10 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 11 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 12 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 13 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 14 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 15 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 18 5 nights in Sydney
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 20 Best places to travel in Australia
- 21 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 22 16 Days on the South Island
- 23 Cook Islands for families
- 24 B&B in NZ
- 25 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
Flightseeing & Wine Tasting recommendations on the South Island