we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
flights booked, help needed with the rest!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 2 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 3 Kangaroo island
- 4 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 5 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 6 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 7 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 8 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 9 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 10 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 11 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 12 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 13 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 14 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 15 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 16 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 18 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 19 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 20 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 21 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport
- 22 ETA website
- 23 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 24 Transfer time in Sydney between domestc and international?
- 25 Short Visit to Tasmania