we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
flights booked, help needed with the rest!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 3 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 4 Jet Star?
- 5 Song doc - one for you
- 6 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 7 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 10 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 11 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Planning
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 15 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 16 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 17 NZ South Island Plan
- 18 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 19 Campervan help please!
- 20 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 21 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 22 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 25 My tips for NZ motorhome hire