we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia Itinerary
- 2 New Zealand with teenagers
- 3 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 4 The whisky trail.
- 5 Another itinerary question
- 6 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 7 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 8 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 9 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 10 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 11 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 12 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 13 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 14 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 15 help with intinerary please!
- 16 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 17 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 18 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 19 Quaint
- 20 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 21 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 22 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 23 Western Australia + Where?
- 24 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 25 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November