we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
flights booked, help needed with the rest!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 2 Night Out Byron Bay
- 3 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 4 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 5 Sydney and Auckland
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 10 days itinerary
- 8 Fremantle my love..
- 9 Internet access
- 10 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 11 Packing List
- 12 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 13 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 14 Books?
- 15 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 16 Choosing a Visa
- 17 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 18 One spare day in Darwin
- 19 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 20 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 21 Travel Visa
- 22 Canberra
- 23 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 24 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 25 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!