we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 get best travel advice and messages worldwide
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast