we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
flights booked, help needed with the rest!!
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 3 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 4 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 5 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 6 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 7 14 days in NZ in February
- 8 Emirates and Jetstar
- 9 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 10 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 11 16 days all over New Zealand
- 12 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 13 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 14 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 15 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 16 Heading to Australia!
- 17 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 18 South Island Itinerary
- 19 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 20 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 21 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 22 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 23 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 24 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 25 victoria in march