I'm trying to plan a trip to Australia with a stopover for a few days in Tahiti but would also like to stop in Fiji for a couple of days before going to Australia. I'm having a problem finding flights. Is this impossible??? Thanks for input.
flights between Tahiti and Fiji?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 2 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 5 Song doc - one for you
- 6 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 7 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 8 Jet Star?
- 9 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 10 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Planning
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 18 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 19 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 20 NZ South Island Plan
- 21 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 22 Campervan help please!
- 23 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 24 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 25 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!