I just found out about this forum when researching for my first trip outside the Americas. Me and my husband are from Brazil, and have never traveled so far away from home, but we dream to go to Australia and New Zeland... and we will be going in January 2014, a dream come true!
But I would like to ask for help regarding planning the trip. My husband wishes to go in a Contiki group... but I am just not so sure! I do not like to party late or anything like that - I would like to make this trip something like a second honeymoon.
But we don't know anything or anyone in Australia, and we would not be able to drive... so maybe a group tour could be a good idea.
So... does anyone recommend a group tour or something similar for us?
We would like to visit: Sydney, the great barrier reef, melbourne, and somewhere in New Zeland that is shown in the Lord of the Rings movie =)
Can anyone help us with any recommendations regarding cities to visit and any group tour to guide us?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 오션카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 브이브이카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 4 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 7 NZ 1 week
- 8 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 Palau Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 14 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Visa
- 16 Guam Travel Report
- 17 New Zealand Car Hire
- 18 Tasmania itinerary
- 19 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 20 Research on Australian Tourism
- 21 Australia and NZ visit!
- 22 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 23 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 24 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 25 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
First trip outside the Americas - Australia and New Zeland