Anyone have any helpful hints on shopping, eating out, sights, best swimming places also snorkeling we are there in Oct 2002. Holiday/wedding/relaxtion. Staying 17 days at kitano Tusitala, Sinalei, Tanu Beach fales and then 4 days spare to bunk around so we would love to know where to go where to shop for gifts/food shopping etc...thanks
First Timers (Samoa)
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 2 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 3 Sweet As - A Month in God’s Country - South Island, NZ
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Newzealand - break up self drive and bus travel
- 6 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 7 FIRST Gold Coast FAMILY TRIP for 5 x nights , need Help to PLAN, PLS!
- 8 golf in bali
- 9 Emirates and Jetstar
- 10 Starbucks: Over rated, Bad service, Worst coffee ever!
- 11 Winter Trip to Australia for Two
- 12 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 13 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 14 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 15 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 16 New Rotorua attraction (new trail)
- 17 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 18 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 19 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 20 Cruise New Zealand
- 21 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 22 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 23 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 24 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 25 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing