Im planning to visit New Zealand/Australia soon from Edmonton Alberta Canada and was wondering if I could get some pointers. I'm more of a fly by the seat of my pants (not making plans from one moment to the next, going with the flow type) kinda traveller, would this be possible at this time of year in this area? Mostly in the sense of actually getting accommodations without advance booking. I'm also looking for some pointers on how to fly to both countries as Id like to start in New Zealand and finish in Australia yet can only seem to find flights that start and end in New Zealand. Or any general pointers or links would be greatly appreciated. Ive done a fair amount of research so far but it feels kinda overwhelming almost to the point where I'm getting scared to go! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 4 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 5 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 6 west and north Tasmania
- 7 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 8 Trip to Cairns
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 Beers in Oz
- 11 NZ visa denials
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney
- 13 Vini SIM card?
- 14 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 15 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help
First time caller, first time traveller looking for advice