Im planning to visit New Zealand/Australia soon from Edmonton Alberta Canada and was wondering if I could get some pointers. I'm more of a fly by the seat of my pants (not making plans from one moment to the next, going with the flow type) kinda traveller, would this be possible at this time of year in this area? Mostly in the sense of actually getting accommodations without advance booking. I'm also looking for some pointers on how to fly to both countries as Id like to start in New Zealand and finish in Australia yet can only seem to find flights that start and end in New Zealand. Or any general pointers or links would be greatly appreciated. Ive done a fair amount of research so far but it feels kinda overwhelming almost to the point where I'm getting scared to go! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/hyprshred/
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast
First time caller, first time traveller looking for advice