We are 2 adults 2 children ( 13, 14yr old son and duaghter) soon travelling to GC, in mid April as we never been there, and excited for 5 x night trip.
We need your help planning our trip economically - and been trying to find things to do - ( of course ) there are heaps to do, on top of time spending time on beaches and National Parks and walks
We are not adventurous and happy with a little fee charge events, but it seems they are very expensive, and again, we are only for 5 x nights and annual passes etc are no good for us.
Wonder if someone can suggest accomodation /things to do -what theme park combination or which one theme park may possibly be desirable for us, a 5 x day itinireray for us please.
I checked and found Backpacker hostels do not take our children in there. So how would you suggest a reasonable basic accommodation plus one or two theme parks perhaps and how much is too much for accommodation etc and please propose us a 'draft' itinirary sort of for our 5 nights form 23rd to 27th April, and we set off for Brisbane to see a family friend on 28th April.
river cruise from GC to Bbne is it expensive? or train trip from GC to Bbn or so?
we need to come back to coolangatta airport back on 1st May to catch the plane, at 7 am, can we drive a car from Bbne and drop it off at airport - are they opened this time. Then we need driving from Bbne , leaving early like 3amish? what do you think suit us a better plan.
We thank you for your time in advance.
FIRST Gold Coast FAMILY TRIP for 5 x nights , need Help to PLAN, PLS!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 2 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 3 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 4 New Zealand itinerary help
- 5 Hotel in Sydney
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Melbourne Drive
- 8 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 9 Sydney or Melbourne
- 10 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 11 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 12 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 13 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 14 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 15 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 16 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 17 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 18 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 19 New York Times guide to Perth
- 20 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 21 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 22 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 23 Shopping for Opals
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?