We are 2 adults 2 children ( 13, 14yr old son and duaghter) soon travelling to GC, in mid April as we never been there, and excited for 5 x night trip.
We need your help planning our trip economically - and been trying to find things to do - ( of course ) there are heaps to do, on top of time spending time on beaches and National Parks and walks
We are not adventurous and happy with a little fee charge events, but it seems they are very expensive, and again, we are only for 5 x nights and annual passes etc are no good for us.
Wonder if someone can suggest accomodation /things to do -what theme park combination or which one theme park may possibly be desirable for us, a 5 x day itinireray for us please.
I checked and found Backpacker hostels do not take our children in there. So how would you suggest a reasonable basic accommodation plus one or two theme parks perhaps and how much is too much for accommodation etc and please propose us a 'draft' itinirary sort of for our 5 nights form 23rd to 27th April, and we set off for Brisbane to see a family friend on 28th April.
river cruise from GC to Bbne is it expensive? or train trip from GC to Bbn or so?
we need to come back to coolangatta airport back on 1st May to catch the plane, at 7 am, can we drive a car from Bbne and drop it off at airport - are they opened this time. Then we need driving from Bbne , leaving early like 3amish? what do you think suit us a better plan.
We thank you for your time in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 2 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 3 The whisky trail.
- 4 Another itinerary question
- 5 Australia Itinerary
- 6 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 7 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 8 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 9 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 10 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 11 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 12 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 13 help with intinerary please!
- 14 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 15 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 16 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 17 Quaint
- 18 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 19 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Western Australia + Where?
- 22 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 23 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 24 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 25 A few days in Darwin
FIRST Gold Coast FAMILY TRIP for 5 x nights , need Help to PLAN, PLS!