We are 2 adults 2 children ( 13, 14yr old son and duaghter) soon travelling to GC, in mid April as we never been there, and excited for 5 x night trip.
We need your help planning our trip economically - and been trying to find things to do - ( of course ) there are heaps to do, on top of time spending time on beaches and National Parks and walks
We are not adventurous and happy with a little fee charge events, but it seems they are very expensive, and again, we are only for 5 x nights and annual passes etc are no good for us.
Wonder if someone can suggest accomodation /things to do -what theme park combination or which one theme park may possibly be desirable for us, a 5 x day itinireray for us please.
I checked and found Backpacker hostels do not take our children in there. So how would you suggest a reasonable basic accommodation plus one or two theme parks perhaps and how much is too much for accommodation etc and please propose us a 'draft' itinirary sort of for our 5 nights form 23rd to 27th April, and we set off for Brisbane to see a family friend on 28th April.
river cruise from GC to Bbne is it expensive? or train trip from GC to Bbn or so?
we need to come back to coolangatta airport back on 1st May to catch the plane, at 7 am, can we drive a car from Bbne and drop it off at airport - are they opened this time. Then we need driving from Bbne , leaving early like 3amish? what do you think suit us a better plan.
We thank you for your time in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 2 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 5 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 6 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 7 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 8 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 12 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 13 Tasmania
- 14 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 15 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 16 Accommodations Brisbane
- 17 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 18 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 19 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 20 Repositioning cruise
- 21 18 days nz.
- 22 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 23 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 24 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 25 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
FIRST Gold Coast FAMILY TRIP for 5 x nights , need Help to PLAN, PLS!