Realized I should be asking all of you wonderful Aussies what not to miss when we rent a car and go away this weekend for 3 days. We are headed out through the Yarra Valley, have lunch booked at the Giant Steps/Innocent Bystander winery and a room for one night in Mansfield at the Highton Manor (the motel part) but are open to any and all suggestions especially if anyone gets back to us quick enough for an interesting route to drive and a place for a good Charaz........... thought we could get to Beechworth, Mt Buffallo but don't know how to judge distances here. We not particularly interested in gold rush towns.....no kids, just me and my husband. Thanks for any thoughts..........we will have access to internet on the road so feel free to write over the weekend.
First Foray out of Melbourne this weekend..........thoughts?
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 2 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 3 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 4 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 5 Cruise New Zealand
- 6 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 7 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 8 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 9 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 13 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 Paihia or coromandel
- 16 Emirates and Jetstar
- 17 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 18 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 19 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 20 14 days in NZ in February
- 21 16 days all over New Zealand
- 22 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 23 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 24 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 25 Heading to Australia!