Realized I should be asking all of you wonderful Aussies what not to miss when we rent a car and go away this weekend for 3 days. We are headed out through the Yarra Valley, have lunch booked at the Giant Steps/Innocent Bystander winery and a room for one night in Mansfield at the Highton Manor (the motel part) but are open to any and all suggestions especially if anyone gets back to us quick enough for an interesting route to drive and a place for a good Charaz........... thought we could get to Beechworth, Mt Buffallo but don't know how to judge distances here. We not particularly interested in gold rush towns.....no kids, just me and my husband. Thanks for any thoughts..........we will have access to internet on the road so feel free to write over the weekend.
First Foray out of Melbourne this weekend..........thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Great Australian Adventure
- 2 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 3 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 6 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 7 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 8 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 9 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 10 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 11 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 12 5 week itinerary help
- 13 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 14 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 15 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 16 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 17 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 18 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 19 This special community - Fodorville
- 20 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 21 Traveling to Hawaii
- 22 Great food/local favorites
- 23 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 24 Sydney
- 25 5 min survey marketing assignment Palau