Realized I should be asking all of you wonderful Aussies what not to miss when we rent a car and go away this weekend for 3 days. We are headed out through the Yarra Valley, have lunch booked at the Giant Steps/Innocent Bystander winery and a room for one night in Mansfield at the Highton Manor (the motel part) but are open to any and all suggestions especially if anyone gets back to us quick enough for an interesting route to drive and a place for a good Charaz........... thought we could get to Beechworth, Mt Buffallo but don't know how to judge distances here. We not particularly interested in gold rush towns.....no kids, just me and my husband. Thanks for any thoughts..........we will have access to internet on the road so feel free to write over the weekend.
First Foray out of Melbourne this weekend..........thoughts?
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Sydney hotel
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 5 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 8 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 9 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 10 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 11 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 12 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 13 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 14 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?