An opportunity at University of Sydney will be bringing my family of four to Sydney this January for 5-6 months. Having a hard time figuring out where to rent that will feel like a vacation for my wife (beach might be good), easy commute to campus (30 mins or less), and good primary school for the kids. Limited budget (500/wk or less) means being creative and prioritizing location over size. Any insight or suggestion on rental agencies to help us find something greatly appreciated!
Finding a 6 month rental in Sydney for American family
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Family trip over Spring Break
- 2 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 3 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 4 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 7 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 8 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 9 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 11 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 12 5 days in Tasmania
- 13 August week end in Auckland
- 14 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 15 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 16 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 17 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 18 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 19 Help
- 20 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 21 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 22 Byron Bay or ...
- 23 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 24 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 25 How many days needed in Sydney?