An opportunity at University of Sydney will be bringing my family of four to Sydney this January for 5-6 months. Having a hard time figuring out where to rent that will feel like a vacation for my wife (beach might be good), easy commute to campus (30 mins or less), and good primary school for the kids. Limited budget (500/wk or less) means being creative and prioritizing location over size. Any insight or suggestion on rental agencies to help us find something greatly appreciated!
Finding a 6 month rental in Sydney for American family
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth Hotels
- 2 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 3 Extra time in Melbourne
- 4 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 5 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 6 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 7 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 8 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 9 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 10 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 11 Kangaroo island
- 12 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 13 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 14 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 15 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 16 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 17 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 18 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 19 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 20 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 21 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 22 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 23 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 24 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 25 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?