An opportunity at University of Sydney will be bringing my family of four to Sydney this January for 5-6 months. Having a hard time figuring out where to rent that will feel like a vacation for my wife (beach might be good), easy commute to campus (30 mins or less), and good primary school for the kids. Limited budget (500/wk or less) means being creative and prioritizing location over size. Any insight or suggestion on rental agencies to help us find something greatly appreciated!
Finding a 6 month rental in Sydney for American family
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 3 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 8 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 9 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 10 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 11 14 days in NZ in February
- 12 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 13 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 14 16 days all over New Zealand
- 15 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 16 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 17 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 18 Heading to Australia!
- 19 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 20 South Island Itinerary
- 21 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 22 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 23 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 24 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 25 Information on Transit Visa in Australia