An opportunity at University of Sydney will be bringing my family of four to Sydney this January for 5-6 months. Having a hard time figuring out where to rent that will feel like a vacation for my wife (beach might be good), easy commute to campus (30 mins or less), and good primary school for the kids. Limited budget (500/wk or less) means being creative and prioritizing location over size. Any insight or suggestion on rental agencies to help us find something greatly appreciated!
Finding a 6 month rental in Sydney for American family
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 2 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 3 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 4 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 5 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 6 Kangaroo island
- 7 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 8 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 9 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 12 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 13 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 14 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 15 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 16 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 17 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 18 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 19 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 20 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 21 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 22 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 23 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 24 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport
- 25 ETA website