An opportunity at University of Sydney will be bringing my family of four to Sydney this January for 5-6 months. Having a hard time figuring out where to rent that will feel like a vacation for my wife (beach might be good), easy commute to campus (30 mins or less), and good primary school for the kids. Limited budget (500/wk or less) means being creative and prioritizing location over size. Any insight or suggestion on rental agencies to help us find something greatly appreciated!
Finding a 6 month rental in Sydney for American family
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 3 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 4 How much luggage?
- 5 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 6 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 7 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 8 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 10 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 11 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 12 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 13 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 14 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 15 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 16 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 17 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 18 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 19 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 20 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 21 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 22 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 23 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 24 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 25 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?