An opportunity at University of Sydney will be bringing my family of four to Sydney this January for 5-6 months. Having a hard time figuring out where to rent that will feel like a vacation for my wife (beach might be good), easy commute to campus (30 mins or less), and good primary school for the kids. Limited budget (500/wk or less) means being creative and prioritizing location over size. Any insight or suggestion on rental agencies to help us find something greatly appreciated!
Finding a 6 month rental in Sydney for American family
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 2 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 3 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 4 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 5 Should we change our plans ???
- 6 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 7 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 8 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Kangaroo island
- 11 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 12 Itinerary 20 days
- 13 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help