An opportunity at University of Sydney will be bringing my family of four to Sydney this January for 5-6 months. Having a hard time figuring out where to rent that will feel like a vacation for my wife (beach might be good), easy commute to campus (30 mins or less), and good primary school for the kids. Limited budget (500/wk or less) means being creative and prioritizing location over size. Any insight or suggestion on rental agencies to help us find something greatly appreciated!
Finding a 6 month rental in Sydney for American family
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 jordan retros cheap jordans aaa womens air jordan
- 2 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 3 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 5 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 6 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 7 Song doc - one for you
- 8 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 9 Itinerary Planning
- 10 Jet Star?
- 11 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 12 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 13 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 14 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 15 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 16 NZ South Island Plan
- 17 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 18 Campervan help please!
- 19 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 20 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 21 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Australian and NZ currency.