An opportunity at University of Sydney will be bringing my family of four to Sydney this January for 5-6 months. Having a hard time figuring out where to rent that will feel like a vacation for my wife (beach might be good), easy commute to campus (30 mins or less), and good primary school for the kids. Limited budget (500/wk or less) means being creative and prioritizing location over size. Any insight or suggestion on rental agencies to help us find something greatly appreciated!
Finding a 6 month rental in Sydney for American family
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 2 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 3 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 4 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 5 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 Accommodation Brisbane
- 8 Accommodation Brisbane
- 9 Happy Australia Day!
- 10 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 11 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 12 Tim Tam
- 13 Tipping
- 14 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 15 Transit Time at SYD
- 16 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 17 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 18 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 19 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 20 Car rentals south island
- 21 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 22 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 23 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 24 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 25 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!