An opportunity at University of Sydney will be bringing my family of four to Sydney this January for 5-6 months. Having a hard time figuring out where to rent that will feel like a vacation for my wife (beach might be good), easy commute to campus (30 mins or less), and good primary school for the kids. Limited budget (500/wk or less) means being creative and prioritizing location over size. Any insight or suggestion on rental agencies to help us find something greatly appreciated!
Finding a 6 month rental in Sydney for American family
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 10 days itinerary
- 3 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 6 Packing List
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 9 Internet access
- 10 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 11 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 12 Books?
- 13 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 14 Choosing a Visa
- 15 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 16 One spare day in Darwin
- 17 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 18 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 19 Travel Visa
- 20 Canberra
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 25 5 Australian restaurants make top 100