Hey everyone. I'm trying to decide where to go on our next trip. First off here's a little background on myself and my wife so you guys can better help us decide. I'm 27, she's 25 and we have done our fair share of traveling in the past few years, Mexico, Hawaii, Belize, and parts of the US. We got back from 3 weeks in Belize in May and June and it was by far the most amazing trip we have taken. We love to scuba dive, eat good food, hike, and do pretty much anything outdoors. We found Belize great because it wasn't too touristy, there were lots of things to do off the beaten path, we got to explore lots of different parts of the country and there was awesome culture.....oh yeah and great diving!!! We are trying to decide between Fiji/New Zealand, Honduras, and Costa Rica. We are looking to spend 2-3 weeks, price isn't really a factor since we will make it work where ever. We like places that aren't too touristy but do like to stay in nice hotels with great amenities. Outdoor activities and things to do are key, we do like to lounge but not all day. We will be going in late May early June. Let me know what you guys all think!
Fiji, New Zealand, Costa Rica, or Honduras?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 2 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
- 3 Four Seasons Sydney
- 4 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 5 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 6 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 7 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 8 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 9 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 10 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 11 Sydney
- 12 Extra time in Melbourne
- 13 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 14 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 15 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 16 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 17 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 18 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 19 Tassie in winter
- 20 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 21 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 22 New Zealand advice
- 23 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 24 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 25 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June