Hey everyone. I'm trying to decide where to go on our next trip. First off here's a little background on myself and my wife so you guys can better help us decide. I'm 27, she's 25 and we have done our fair share of traveling in the past few years, Mexico, Hawaii, Belize, and parts of the US. We got back from 3 weeks in Belize in May and June and it was by far the most amazing trip we have taken. We love to scuba dive, eat good food, hike, and do pretty much anything outdoors. We found Belize great because it wasn't too touristy, there were lots of things to do off the beaten path, we got to explore lots of different parts of the country and there was awesome culture.....oh yeah and great diving!!! We are trying to decide between Fiji/New Zealand, Honduras, and Costa Rica. We are looking to spend 2-3 weeks, price isn't really a factor since we will make it work where ever. We like places that aren't too touristy but do like to stay in nice hotels with great amenities. Outdoor activities and things to do are key, we do like to lounge but not all day. We will be going in late May early June. Let me know what you guys all think!
Fiji, New Zealand, Costa Rica, or Honduras?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Great Australian Adventure
- 2 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 3 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 4 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 5 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 6 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 7 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 8 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 9 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 10 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 11 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 12 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 13 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 14 5 week itinerary help
- 15 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 16 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 17 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 18 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 19 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 20 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 21 This special community - Fodorville
- 22 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 23 Traveling to Hawaii
- 24 Great food/local favorites
- 25 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA