Hey everyone. I'm trying to decide where to go on our next trip. First off here's a little background on myself and my wife so you guys can better help us decide. I'm 27, she's 25 and we have done our fair share of traveling in the past few years, Mexico, Hawaii, Belize, and parts of the US. We got back from 3 weeks in Belize in May and June and it was by far the most amazing trip we have taken. We love to scuba dive, eat good food, hike, and do pretty much anything outdoors. We found Belize great because it wasn't too touristy, there were lots of things to do off the beaten path, we got to explore lots of different parts of the country and there was awesome culture.....oh yeah and great diving!!! We are trying to decide between Fiji/New Zealand, Honduras, and Costa Rica. We are looking to spend 2-3 weeks, price isn't really a factor since we will make it work where ever. We like places that aren't too touristy but do like to stay in nice hotels with great amenities. Outdoor activities and things to do are key, we do like to lounge but not all day. We will be going in late May early June. Let me know what you guys all think!
Fiji, New Zealand, Costa Rica, or Honduras?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Sydney
- 3 Hire car in Melbourne
- 4 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 6 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 7 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 8 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 9 My gap year is adventure
- 10 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 11 Globus
- 12 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 13 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 14 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 15 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 16 Blue Mountains Australia
- 17 NEW ZEALAND
- 18 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 19 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 20 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 21 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 22 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 23 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 24 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 25 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ