We are looking to book a honeymoon trip to include both New Zealand and an island in the pacific. We are looking at Fiji, but are concerned about the weather patterns during February/March. Looking at weather sites it looks like this is the rainy months with a chance of tropical cyclones. Could someone provide any additional insight? Would this be an ok time to travel there, or should we consider other options? If other options, what are a few recommendations of islands we could travel to during that time and within travel distance from New Zealand?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 3 Help on Itinerary
- 4 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 5 Sydney Trip
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 9 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 10 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 11 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 12 Extra 2 nights = help
- 13 February Australia Visit
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception