Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID card,etc firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 3 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 4 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 5 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 6 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 7 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 8 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 9 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 10 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 11 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 12 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 13 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 14 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 15 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 16 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 17 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 18 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 19 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 20 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 21 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 22 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 23 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 24 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 25 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?