Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?
- 1 Cruise New Zealand
- 2 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 5 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 6 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 10 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 11 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 12 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 Paihia or coromandel
- 15 Emirates and Jetstar
- 16 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 17 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 18 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 19 14 days in NZ in February
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 22 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 23 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 24 Heading to Australia!
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed