Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 2 January-March When to visit NZ
- 3 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 4 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 5 Hikes in New Zealand
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 7 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 8 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 9 Nervous American driving in AU
- 10 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 11 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 12 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 13 New Zeaaland
- 14 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 15 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 16 New Zealand on our own?
- 17 2nd year visa extentiom
- 18 Sydney places to stay
- 19 Sydney in March
- 20 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
- 21 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
- 22 Help with itinerary! 2 wks in Aus
- 23 Box Jellies on the GBR
- 24 2 wks in Aus - need help with itinerary
- 25 Nelson, New Zealand
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?