Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://brainfireadvice.com/pure-divine-serum/
- 2 Christian Cafe Dating
- 3 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 4 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 5 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 6 Real estate question
- 7 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 10 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 11 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 12 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 13 Wainui Falls
- 14 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 15 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 16 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 17 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 18 Day trips from Wellington
- 19 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 20 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 21 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 22 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 23 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 24 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 25 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?