Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 주식거래 한국코스피 oninve.com
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 4 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 5 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 6 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 9 Flood Emergency Services
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 12 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 13 16 Days on the South Island
- 14 Need help in Auckland
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 16 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 17 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 18 Uber in Sydney
- 19 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 22 Darwin Accomodations
- 23 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 24 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 25 Lodging Reservations in NSW
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?