Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 2 Tasmania
- 3 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 4 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report
- 5 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 6 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 7 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 8 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 9 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 10 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 11 Accommodations Brisbane
- 12 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 13 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 14 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 15 Repositioning cruise
- 16 18 days nz.
- 17 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 18 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 19 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 20 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 21 Help finding affordable aprking
- 22 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats
- 23 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown
- 24 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 25 Best spot for first time SCUBA
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?