Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 2 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 5 a month in Australia help please
- 6 AUSTRALIA
- 7 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 8 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 10 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 11 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 12 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 13 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 14 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 15 6 Days South Island Help
- 16 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 17 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 18 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 19 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 20 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 21 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 22 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary
- 24 Dining
- 25 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?