Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 2 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 5 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 6 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 7 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 8 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 9 North island New Zealand-help
- 10 Rarotonga
- 11 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 12 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 13 South Island trip in Oct.
- 14 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 15 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 16 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 17 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 18 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 19 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 20 A week in Fiji
- 21 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 22 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 23 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?