Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Taormina to Palermo
- 2 The Great Australian Adventure
- 3 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 4 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 5 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 6 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 8 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 9 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 10 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 11 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 12 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 13 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 14 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 15 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 16 5 week itinerary help
- 17 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 18 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 19 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 20 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 21 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 22 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 23 This special community - Fodorville
- 24 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 25 Traveling to Hawaii