Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 KASPERSKY SECURITY 24*7
- 2 KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 KASPERSKY SECURITY 24*7
- 3 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 8 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 9 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 2 days in Auckland
- 12 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 13 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 14 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 15 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 16 5 nights in Sydney
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 18 Best places to travel in Australia
- 19 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 20 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 21 16 Days on the South Island
- 22 Cook Islands for families
- 23 B&B in NZ
- 24 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 25 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?