Thinking of going to Fiji at Christmas and have a few questions: 1) Should I be concerned about the weather? 2) We like the less built up, quiet areas that have good beach snorkeling that are also not too hard to get to. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tipping
- 2 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 3 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 4 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 5 Transit Time at SYD
- 6 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 7 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 8 Happy Australia Day!
- 9 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 11 Tim Tam
- 12 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 13 Car rentals south island
- 14 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 15 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 16 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 17 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 18 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 19 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 20 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 21 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand
- 23 Need Rotorua advice
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Broome to Cape Leveque