Thinking of going to Fiji at Christmas and have a few questions: 1) Should I be concerned about the weather? 2) We like the less built up, quiet areas that have good beach snorkeling that are also not too hard to get to. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Byron Bay or ...
- 3 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 6 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 7 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 8 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 9 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 NZ vs Aust
- 12 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 13 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 14 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 15 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 16 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 17 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 18 August week end in Auckland
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 21 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 22 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 23 Sydney Weather in September
- 24 South Island Suggestions ...
- 25 Favorite things to do in Melbourne