Thinking of going to Fiji at Christmas and have a few questions: 1) Should I be concerned about the weather? 2) We like the less built up, quiet areas that have good beach snorkeling that are also not too hard to get to. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE OR REAL PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 One day in Fiji
- 3 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 6 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 7 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 8 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 9 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 10 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 11 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 12 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 13 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 15 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 16 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 17 Hobart
- 18 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 19 Should we change our plans ???
- 20 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 21 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 22 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 23 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 24 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 25 Packages