I am going to Australia for a work trip and have added a short 3 days in New Zealand on the way home. What are the top few things I should try and do while I am there (there will be 2 other coworkers with me). We fly into Auckland.. not sure if we are renting a car, unless i am told it really is necessary.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in South Island
- 2 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 3 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 4 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 5 west and north Tasmania
- 6 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 7 Trip to Cairns
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Beers in Oz
- 10 NZ visa denials
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help