Is it worth taking the ferry ride to Manly Beach if we don't plan to do the walk to Spit Bridge? If the ferry trip itself is scenic then we would do it. Also, is it possible to do a roundtrip in the same ferry or we have to necessarily disembark and get on the next boat?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 2 NZ visa denials
- 3 Beers in Oz
- 4 Trip to Cairns
- 5 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 5 days in South Island
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Vini SIM card?
- 10 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 11 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 12 New Zealand Itinerary
- 13 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 14 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 15 Help on Itinerary
- 16 Sydney Trip
- 17 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 18 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 19 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 20 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 21 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 22 Extra 2 nights = help
- 23 February Australia Visit
- 24 Best wildlife near sydney
- 25 Where to go in Australia