Is it worth taking the ferry ride to Manly Beach if we don't plan to do the walk to Spit Bridge? If the ferry trip itself is scenic then we would do it. Also, is it possible to do a roundtrip in the same ferry or we have to necessarily disembark and get on the next boat?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 avast Installation renewal CONTACT ☎1800 681 7208 avast Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 9 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 10 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 11 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 12 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 13 Palau Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 16 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report