Hi...we would like to go to Tahiti (from Northern California) in late April. I've looked at travel sites etc., but would like to chat (or even speak with) a family who has recently been and who could provide us some do's and don'ts. It would be my wife and I and two kids 9 and 8 (girl and boy). Probably looking at staying at a 5star resort maybe splitting time between 'main island' and Bora Bora...staying a total of 10 days. anybody out there?
Family with kids to Tahiti
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 10 days itinerary
- 2 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 5 Packing List
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 8 Internet access
- 9 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 10 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 11 Books?
- 12 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 13 Choosing a Visa
- 14 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 15 One spare day in Darwin
- 16 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 17 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 18 Travel Visa
- 19 Canberra
- 20 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 21 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 22 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 23 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 24 5 Australian restaurants make top 100
- 25 Kakadu: Cooinda back to Darwin - time for Litchfield?