Hi...we would like to go to Tahiti (from Northern California) in late April. I've looked at travel sites etc., but would like to chat (or even speak with) a family who has recently been and who could provide us some do's and don'ts. It would be my wife and I and two kids 9 and 8 (girl and boy). Probably looking at staying at a 5star resort maybe splitting time between 'main island' and Bora Bora...staying a total of 10 days. anybody out there?
Family with kids to Tahiti
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Sydney
- 2 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 3 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 4 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 5 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 6 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 7 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 8 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 9 Sydney
- 10 Extra time in Melbourne
- 11 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 12 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 13 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 14 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 15 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 16 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 17 Tassie in winter
- 18 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 19 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 20 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 21 New Zealand advice
- 22 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 23 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 24 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 25 Bye-Bye Pemberton