We finally put some frequent flyer tickets on hold for end of March, first week of April. We are a family of 4 (2 teens) and are well-traveled. We just want to see the highlights and relax as well. We have a total of 10 days in Australia (I am not counting the 2 travel days from NY). I am leaning towards just splitting it 5/5 between Sydney and Cairns. I looked into Uluru.Ayers Rock and don't think I should take the 2-3 days to take the side trip. I would like to concentrate on doing some nice side trips. Do you think this is a good plan. I had started an earlier thread but it was for a Dec trip. We just moved it to April which I think will be perfect weather. One last Q-should we stay at sam ehotel in the both cities (Sydney and PD?) or move around.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/zyflex/
- 2 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 5 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 6 Real estate question
- 7 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 8 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 9 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 10 Wainui Falls
- 11 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 12 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 13 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 14 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 15 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 16 Day trips from Wellington
- 17 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 18 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 19 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 20 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 21 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 22 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 23 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 24 New Zealand with teenagers
- 25 Western Australia + Where?