We finally put some frequent flyer tickets on hold for end of March, first week of April. We are a family of 4 (2 teens) and are well-traveled. We just want to see the highlights and relax as well. We have a total of 10 days in Australia (I am not counting the 2 travel days from NY). I am leaning towards just splitting it 5/5 between Sydney and Cairns. I looked into Uluru.Ayers Rock and don't think I should take the 2-3 days to take the side trip. I would like to concentrate on doing some nice side trips. Do you think this is a good plan. I had started an earlier thread but it was for a Dec trip. We just moved it to April which I think will be perfect weather. One last Q-should we stay at sam ehotel in the both cities (Sydney and PD?) or move around.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 2 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 3 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 4 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 5 drive or fly?
- 6 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 7 Nelson, New Zealand
- 8 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 9 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 12 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 13 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 14 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 15 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 17 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 18 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 19 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 20 Boat charter Raitea
- 21 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 22 Cairns Australia
- 23 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 24 Getting to Picton
- 25 3 Weeks in Austriala and New Zealand