My family has about 14 days to enjoy a trip to Australia and NZ in December 2013. My wife is not well and this is her wish for a last trip together as a family. Our kids range between 20-23. Recognizing that we won't have a chance to see everything has to be balanced against her wish to see at least some of NZ as well as Sydney and the GBR. I'd genuinely appreciate suggestions from folks who have travelled this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 2 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 3 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 4 Perth Hotels
- 5 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 6 Extra time in Melbourne
- 7 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 8 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 9 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 12 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 13 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 14 Kangaroo island
- 15 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 16 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 17 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 18 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 19 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 20 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 21 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 22 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 23 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 24 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 25 When to visit Great Barrier Reef