My family has about 14 days to enjoy a trip to Australia and NZ in December 2013. My wife is not well and this is her wish for a last trip together as a family. Our kids range between 20-23. Recognizing that we won't have a chance to see everything has to be balanced against her wish to see at least some of NZ as well as Sydney and the GBR. I'd genuinely appreciate suggestions from folks who have travelled this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 2 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 3 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 6 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 7 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 8 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 9 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 10 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 11 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 12 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 13 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 14 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 15 Accommodation Brisbane
- 16 Accommodation Brisbane
- 17 Happy Australia Day!
- 18 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 19 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 Tim Tam
- 21 Tipping
- 22 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 23 Transit Time at SYD
- 24 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland