My family has about 14 days to enjoy a trip to Australia and NZ in December 2013. My wife is not well and this is her wish for a last trip together as a family. Our kids range between 20-23. Recognizing that we won't have a chance to see everything has to be balanced against her wish to see at least some of NZ as well as Sydney and the GBR. I'd genuinely appreciate suggestions from folks who have travelled this area before.
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 3 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 4 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 5 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 6 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 7 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 10 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 11 14 days in NZ in February
- 12 Emirates and Jetstar
- 13 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 14 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 15 16 days all over New Zealand
- 16 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 17 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 18 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 19 Heading to Australia!
- 20 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 21 South Island Itinerary
- 22 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 23 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 24 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 25 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area