My family has about 14 days to enjoy a trip to Australia and NZ in December 2013. My wife is not well and this is her wish for a last trip together as a family. Our kids range between 20-23. Recognizing that we won't have a chance to see everything has to be balanced against her wish to see at least some of NZ as well as Sydney and the GBR. I'd genuinely appreciate suggestions from folks who have travelled this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Marlborough Sounds???
- 2 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 New Zealand itinerary help
- 5 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 6 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 7 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 8 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 9 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 10 Song doc - one for you
- 11 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 12 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 13 Jet Star?
- 14 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 15 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 16 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 17 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 18 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Planning
- 20 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 21 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 22 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 23 NZ South Island Plan
- 24 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 25 Campervan help please!