My family has about 14 days to enjoy a trip to Australia and NZ in December 2013. My wife is not well and this is her wish for a last trip together as a family. Our kids range between 20-23. Recognizing that we won't have a chance to see everything has to be balanced against her wish to see at least some of NZ as well as Sydney and the GBR. I'd genuinely appreciate suggestions from folks who have travelled this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 2 How much luggage?
- 3 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 4 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 5 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 6 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 7 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 8 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 9 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 10 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 13 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 14 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 15 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 16 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 17 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 18 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 19 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 20 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 21 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 22 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 23 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 24 Paging Cathies
- 25 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?