My family has about 14 days to enjoy a trip to Australia and NZ in December 2013. My wife is not well and this is her wish for a last trip together as a family. Our kids range between 20-23. Recognizing that we won't have a chance to see everything has to be balanced against her wish to see at least some of NZ as well as Sydney and the GBR. I'd genuinely appreciate suggestions from folks who have travelled this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Abel to Punakai / Greymouth
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 4 Family trip over Spring Break
- 5 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 6 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 7 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 8 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 10 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 11 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 12 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 13 5 days in Tasmania
- 14 August week end in Auckland
- 15 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 16 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 17 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 18 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 19 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 20 Help
- 21 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 22 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 23 Byron Bay or ...
- 24 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 25 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary