My family has about 14 days to enjoy a trip to Australia and NZ in December 2013. My wife is not well and this is her wish for a last trip together as a family. Our kids range between 20-23. Recognizing that we won't have a chance to see everything has to be balanced against her wish to see at least some of NZ as well as Sydney and the GBR. I'd genuinely appreciate suggestions from folks who have travelled this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Byron Bay or ...
- 2 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 3 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 4 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 5 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 6 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 7 Paging Cathies
- 8 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 9 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 10 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 11 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 12 August week end in Auckland
- 13 NZ vs Aust
- 14 28 days to campervan around australia
- 15 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 16 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 17 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 18 Sydney Weather in September
- 19 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 20 South Island Suggestions ...
- 21 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 22 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 23 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 24 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies
- 25 Christchurch, NZ rebuilding