My family has about 14 days to enjoy a trip to Australia and NZ in December 2013. My wife is not well and this is her wish for a last trip together as a family. Our kids range between 20-23. Recognizing that we won't have a chance to see everything has to be balanced against her wish to see at least some of NZ as well as Sydney and the GBR. I'd genuinely appreciate suggestions from folks who have travelled this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Packages
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 4 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 5 Should we change our plans ???
- 6 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 7 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 8 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 9 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 10 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 11 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 12 Paging Cathies
- 13 Kangaroo island
- 14 Itinerary 20 days
- 15 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 16 One day in Fiji
- 17 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 18 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 19 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 20 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 21 Rent or buy campervan
- 22 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 23 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 24 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 25 Cell phone providers