My family has about 14 days to enjoy a trip to Australia and NZ in December 2013. My wife is not well and this is her wish for a last trip together as a family. Our kids range between 20-23. Recognizing that we won't have a chance to see everything has to be balanced against her wish to see at least some of NZ as well as Sydney and the GBR. I'd genuinely appreciate suggestions from folks who have travelled this area before.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 2 Sydney and Auckland
- 3 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 Internet access
- 6 Night Out Byron Bay
- 7 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 8 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 9 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 10 10 days itinerary
- 11 Fremantle my love..
- 12 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 13 Packing List
- 14 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney