My final itinerary is coming together. I already have a "free day" (meaning no tours or anything else really planned) in both Sydney and Cairns. Trying to figure out if I should add an extra day to one of these destinations or just come home a day earlier. Any suggestions?
Extra day in Sydney or Cairns
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 3 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Itinerary Planning
- 5 Sydney
- 6 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 7 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 8 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 9 Marlborough Sounds???
- 10 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 13 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 14 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 15 Song doc - one for you
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Jet Star?
- 18 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 19 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip