My final itinerary is coming together. I already have a "free day" (meaning no tours or anything else really planned) in both Sydney and Cairns. Trying to figure out if I should add an extra day to one of these destinations or just come home a day earlier. Any suggestions?
Extra day in Sydney or Cairns
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where would you stay between Launceston and Hobart Airport?
- 2 Sydney or Melbourne
- 3 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 4 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 5 NZ South Island Self Drive 7 day itinerary
- 6 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 7 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 8 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 9 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 10 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 11 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 12 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 13 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 14 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 15 New Zealand itinerary help
- 16 Hotel in Sydney
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Melbourne Drive
- 19 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 20 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 21 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 22 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 23 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 24 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 25 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)