My final itinerary is coming together. I already have a "free day" (meaning no tours or anything else really planned) in both Sydney and Cairns. Trying to figure out if I should add an extra day to one of these destinations or just come home a day earlier. Any suggestions?
Extra day in Sydney or Cairns
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 2 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 3 One day in Fiji
- 4 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 5 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 6 Should we change our plans ???
- 7 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 8 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 9 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 10 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 11 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 12 Packages
- 13 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 14 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 15 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 16 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 17 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 18 Paging Cathies
- 19 Kangaroo island
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 23 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 24 Rent or buy campervan
- 25 Great Ocean Road Itinerary