I've really enjoyed reading through the forums as my partner and I plan our NZ itinerary for next October. I did a backpackers trip of NI/SI using InterCity bus transportation almost twenty years ago after university and can't believe it's taking me this long to get back to one of my favorite places on the planet!
1) There appear to be a number of discount car rental agencies that allow for one way rentals between Auckland and Christchurch. Does anyone have any recent experience with any of the following: Apex, Jucy, Ezirent? I generally use Avis or Europcar so wondering if there is any benefit of using the discount providers other than cost?
2) Any good recommendations on mid-range hotels in the major tourist locations? I've been looking at Millennium/Copthorne/Rydges along with using airbnb is some locales.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.fitnessbites.org/spartagen-xt/
- 2 Beers in Oz
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 NZ visa denials
- 5 Trip to Cairns
- 6 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 7 Brisbane to Sydney
- 8 5 days in South Island
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 Vini SIM card?
- 11 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 12 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary
- 14 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 15 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 16 Help on Itinerary
- 17 Sydney Trip
- 18 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 19 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 20 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 21 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 22 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 23 Extra 2 nights = help
- 24 February Australia Visit
- 25 Best wildlife near sydney
Experience with one way car rentals and mid-range hotels in New Zealand