Two friends travelling to South Island 28th March 2013 from Wellington. Want to stay in reasonable priced accommodation (need twin bedded room) in wine region preferably on smaller wine estate hence no driving involved. Have only found hotels in town so far on web. Do have hire car to get there. Any advice welcome. Possibly one night max two as continuing to Kaikoura then across to Greymouth.
Enjoying wine tasting in Marlborough region - no driving
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 3 Family trip over Spring Break
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 6 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 7 5 days in Tasmania
- 8 August week end in Auckland
- 9 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 10 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 11 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 12 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 13 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 14 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 16 Help
- 17 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 18 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 19 Byron Bay or ...
- 20 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 21 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 22 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 23 NZ vs Aust
- 24 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 25 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory