Two friends travelling to South Island 28th March 2013 from Wellington. Want to stay in reasonable priced accommodation (need twin bedded room) in wine region preferably on smaller wine estate hence no driving involved. Have only found hotels in town so far on web. Do have hire car to get there. Any advice welcome. Possibly one night max two as continuing to Kaikoura then across to Greymouth.
Enjoying wine tasting in Marlborough region - no driving
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 2 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 3 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 4 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 5 Question about the "Build Up"
- 6 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 7 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 8 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 9 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 10 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 11 Tipping
- 12 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 13 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 14 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 15 auckland connection
- 16 Five weeks in ANZ
- 17 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 18 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 19 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 20 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 21 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 22 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 23 Sydney
- 24 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 25 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura