Two friends travelling to South Island 28th March 2013 from Wellington. Want to stay in reasonable priced accommodation (need twin bedded room) in wine region preferably on smaller wine estate hence no driving involved. Have only found hotels in town so far on web. Do have hire car to get there. Any advice welcome. Possibly one night max two as continuing to Kaikoura then across to Greymouth.
Enjoying wine tasting in Marlborough region - no driving
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 3 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 4 Byron Bay or ...
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 NZ vs Aust
- 7 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 8 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 10 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 11 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 12 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 13 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 14 August week end in Auckland
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 18 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 19 Sydney Weather in September
- 20 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 21 South Island Suggestions ...
- 22 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 23 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 24 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 25 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies