Two friends travelling to South Island 28th March 2013 from Wellington. Want to stay in reasonable priced accommodation (need twin bedded room) in wine region preferably on smaller wine estate hence no driving involved. Have only found hotels in town so far on web. Do have hire car to get there. Any advice welcome. Possibly one night max two as continuing to Kaikoura then across to Greymouth.
Enjoying wine tasting in Marlborough region - no driving
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 2 Happy Australia Day!
- 3 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 4 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 5 Transit Time at SYD
- 6 Tipping
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Tim Tam
- 9 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 10 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 11 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 12 Car rentals south island
- 13 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 14 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 15 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 16 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 17 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 18 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 19 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 20 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand
- 22 Need Rotorua advice
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 25 Auckland for 18 months