Two friends travelling to South Island 28th March 2013 from Wellington. Want to stay in reasonable priced accommodation (need twin bedded room) in wine region preferably on smaller wine estate hence no driving involved. Have only found hotels in town so far on web. Do have hire car to get there. Any advice welcome. Possibly one night max two as continuing to Kaikoura then across to Greymouth.
Enjoying wine tasting in Marlborough region - no driving
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 2 Jet Star?
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 5 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 6 Song doc - one for you
- 7 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 10 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Planning
- 14 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 15 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 16 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 17 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 18 NZ South Island Plan
- 19 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 20 Campervan help please!
- 21 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 22 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 23 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th