We are the group of 8 women and kids plan to drive from Queenstown
to Franz Josef Glacier ,then to Christchurch in mid July. And would like to know how
are driving conditions.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 팍스넷셀트리온 팍스넷증권시세 oninve.com
- 2 바둑이게임포커 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 바둑이잘하는법 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 Hamilton Island
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 9 Need help in Auckland
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 11 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 12 Six Weeks Down Under
- 13 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 14 Uber in Sydney
- 15 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 16 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 18 Darwin Accomodations
- 19 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 21 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 22 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 23 The Red Center?
- 24 Trip to Cairns
- 25 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July