I 'm after some suggestions for possible overnight camps . I'm planning to drive from Melbourne to magnetic island in the next few days in my campervan .My plan is to get up there in 4 to 5 days and I'm not fussy about which route I take I'm after the least stressful route traffic wise so I guess I would be looking at the inland route As you may have guessed I'm a newbie to this and am a little bit nervous and excited.
driving from melbourne to magnetic island
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 2 Transit Time at SYD
- 3 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 4 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 5 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 6 Happy Australia Day!
- 7 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 8 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 9 Tipping
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 11 Tim Tam
- 12 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 13 Car rentals south island
- 14 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 15 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 16 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 17 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 18 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 19 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 20 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 21 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand
- 23 Need Rotorua advice
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Broome to Cape Leveque