I 'm after some suggestions for possible overnight camps . I'm planning to drive from Melbourne to magnetic island in the next few days in my campervan .My plan is to get up there in 4 to 5 days and I'm not fussy about which route I take I'm after the least stressful route traffic wise so I guess I would be looking at the inland route As you may have guessed I'm a newbie to this and am a little bit nervous and excited.
driving from melbourne to magnetic island
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 2 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 3 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 4 How much luggage?
- 5 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 6 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 7 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 8 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 9 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 10 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 13 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 14 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 15 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 16 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 17 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 18 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 19 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 20 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 21 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 22 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 23 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 24 Paging Cathies
- 25 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?