I 'm after some suggestions for possible overnight camps . I'm planning to drive from Melbourne to magnetic island in the next few days in my campervan .My plan is to get up there in 4 to 5 days and I'm not fussy about which route I take I'm after the least stressful route traffic wise so I guess I would be looking at the inland route As you may have guessed I'm a newbie to this and am a little bit nervous and excited.
driving from melbourne to magnetic island
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 2 Hobart accommodation
- 3 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
- 4 Four Seasons Sydney
- 5 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 6 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 7 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 8 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 9 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 10 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 11 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 12 Sydney
- 13 Extra time in Melbourne
- 14 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 15 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 16 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 17 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 18 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 19 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 20 Tassie in winter
- 21 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 22 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 23 New Zealand advice
- 24 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 25 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island