We had originally planned to stay in Punakaiki and drive from Abel Tasman to Punakaiki in one day so as to leave ourselves enough time to enjoy the journey. But at this point the only good accommodation I found for our travel date is near Hokitika. Would it be too rushed if we made an early start? We do want to make stops at must-see places along the way (suggestions welcome). So far I have Buller Gorge, Cape Foulwind and Punakaiki.
The next day we drive to Franz Josef. If we do stay in Hokitika, are there any scenic drives we must do before we start off? I imagine we could leave around 2 pm and still make Franz Josef by about 6. I have read about the gorge and Lake Mahinapua, Okarito or even driving up to Arthur's Pass and back. Which would be the best for our first time on the South Island?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 파워볼사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 다리다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 다리다리사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 다리다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 6 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 9 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 10 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 11 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 12 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 13 Food to Try Out
- 14 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 15 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 16 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 17 Recommended guidebooks
- 18 South Island Road Trip
- 19 Surprises in Australia
- 20 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 21 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 22 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 23 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 24 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 25 Ayers Rock Alternative