We have tickets for "The King and I" at the Joan Sutherland theatre on a Sunday afternoon in September. A recent post has inspired me to post my own. How should I dress to feel comfortable for this event?
Dress for Sydney Opera House - Sun. Aft. in Sept.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE/REAL PASSPORTS,DRIVER'S LICENSE,ID CARDS.
- 2 5 days in Tasmania
- 3 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 4 Help
- 5 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 8 Byron Bay or ...
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 11 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 12 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 13 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 14 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 15 Paging Cathies
- 16 NZ vs Aust
- 17 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 18 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 19 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 20 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 21 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 22 August week end in Auckland
- 23 28 days to campervan around australia
- 24 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 25 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review