We have tickets for "The King and I" at the Joan Sutherland theatre on a Sunday afternoon in September. A recent post has inspired me to post my own. How should I dress to feel comfortable for this event?
Dress for Sydney Opera House - Sun. Aft. in Sept.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 2 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 Paging Cathies
- 5 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 6 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 7 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 8 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 9 Weather ?
- 10 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 11 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 12 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 13 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 14 Itinerary Planning
- 15 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 16 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 17 South IslandItinerary Help
- 18 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 19 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 20 Sydney for 3 days
- 21 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 22 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 23 Conquering Great Walks
- 24 Accommodation Brisbane
- 25 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??