Hi. Planning our 2 week to trip to Palau in June. We are now booked for 1 week at West Plaza, and 1 week split between North Beach Cottages and Storyboard. But, have just heard from our travel agent that we can change to the new resort in Peleliu called Dolphin Bay Resort. The Palau visitors website has no information on the resort. Can you give us more information please?
Dolphin Bay Resort in Peleliu?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 2 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 3 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 4 Accommodation Brisbane
- 5 Accommodation Brisbane
- 6 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 7 Happy Australia Day!
- 8 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 9 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 10 Tim Tam
- 11 Tipping
- 12 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 13 Transit Time at SYD
- 14 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 15 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 16 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 17 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 18 Car rentals south island
- 19 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 20 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 21 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 22 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 23 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 24 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 25 NZ North Island 17 days in March