Hi. Planning our 2 week to trip to Palau in June. We are now booked for 1 week at West Plaza, and 1 week split between North Beach Cottages and Storyboard. But, have just heard from our travel agent that we can change to the new resort in Peleliu called Dolphin Bay Resort. The Palau visitors website has no information on the resort. Can you give us more information please?
Dolphin Bay Resort in Peleliu?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney and Auckland
- 2 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Internet access
- 5 Night Out Byron Bay
- 6 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 7 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 8 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 9 10 days itinerary
- 10 Fremantle my love..
- 11 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 12 Packing List
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney