My fiancee and I are from Montreal Canada and are planning our wedding in Rarotonga for March 2008 and I was wondering if anyone knew of a great wedding planner. We will be staying at the Lagoon Lodges and they do not offer any wedding packages. As it will only be the two of us, I would like to keep it very simple. I have looked into the whole "resort package" idea but you have to be staying at that resort in order to get married there and they can become very expensive, or so I have been told. If anyone knows someone or a website I can visit and if anyone has stayed at the Lagoon lodges and can give me a heads up, it would be greatly appreciated.
does anyone know of any good Cook Island wedding planners???
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney for 3 days
- 2 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 4 Family trip over Spring Break
- 5 Abel to Punakai / Greymouth
- 6 Paging Cathies
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 9 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 10 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 11 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 12 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 13 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 14 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 15 5 days in Tasmania
- 16 August week end in Auckland
- 17 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 18 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 19 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 20 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 21 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 22 Help
- 23 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 24 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 25 Byron Bay or ...