My fiancee and I are from Montreal Canada and are planning our wedding in Rarotonga for March 2008 and I was wondering if anyone knew of a great wedding planner. We will be staying at the Lagoon Lodges and they do not offer any wedding packages. As it will only be the two of us, I would like to keep it very simple. I have looked into the whole "resort package" idea but you have to be staying at that resort in order to get married there and they can become very expensive, or so I have been told. If anyone knows someone or a website I can visit and if anyone has stayed at the Lagoon lodges and can give me a heads up, it would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Opal card?
- 2 Great Ocean Road
- 3 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 4 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 5 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 6 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 7 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 8 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 9 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 10 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 11 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 12 Planning a trip in Australia
- 13 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 14 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 15 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 16 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 17 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 18 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 19 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 20 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 21 How is this itinerary?
- 22 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 23 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 24 Wallis and Futuna decision
- 25 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
does anyone know of any good Cook Island wedding planners???