My fiancee and I are from Montreal Canada and are planning our wedding in Rarotonga for March 2008 and I was wondering if anyone knew of a great wedding planner. We will be staying at the Lagoon Lodges and they do not offer any wedding packages. As it will only be the two of us, I would like to keep it very simple. I have looked into the whole "resort package" idea but you have to be staying at that resort in order to get married there and they can become very expensive, or so I have been told. If anyone knows someone or a website I can visit and if anyone has stayed at the Lagoon lodges and can give me a heads up, it would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 주식거래 한국코스피 oninve.com
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 4 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 5 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 6 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 9 Flood Emergency Services
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 12 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 13 16 Days on the South Island
- 14 Need help in Auckland
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 16 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 17 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 18 Uber in Sydney
- 19 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 22 Darwin Accomodations
- 23 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 24 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 25 Lodging Reservations in NSW
does anyone know of any good Cook Island wedding planners???