My fiancee and I are from Montreal Canada and are planning our wedding in Rarotonga for March 2008 and I was wondering if anyone knew of a great wedding planner. We will be staying at the Lagoon Lodges and they do not offer any wedding packages. As it will only be the two of us, I would like to keep it very simple. I have looked into the whole "resort package" idea but you have to be staying at that resort in order to get married there and they can become very expensive, or so I have been told. If anyone knows someone or a website I can visit and if anyone has stayed at the Lagoon lodges and can give me a heads up, it would be greatly appreciated.
does anyone know of any good Cook Island wedding planners???
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 Globus
- 5 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 6 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 7 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 8 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 9 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 10 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 11 Blue Mountains Australia
- 12 NEW ZEALAND
- 13 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 14 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 15 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 16 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 17 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 20 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 21 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 22 Itinerary Planning
- 23 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 24 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 25 Marlborough Sounds???