My fiancee and I are from Montreal Canada and are planning our wedding in Rarotonga for March 2008 and I was wondering if anyone knew of a great wedding planner. We will be staying at the Lagoon Lodges and they do not offer any wedding packages. As it will only be the two of us, I would like to keep it very simple. I have looked into the whole "resort package" idea but you have to be staying at that resort in order to get married there and they can become very expensive, or so I have been told. If anyone knows someone or a website I can visit and if anyone has stayed at the Lagoon lodges and can give me a heads up, it would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 4 North Island Itinerary Help
- 5 Visa for Australia
- 6 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 7 Hotel Sydney
- 8 Transportation advice needed
- 9 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 10 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 11 Three days in Cairns
- 12 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 13 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 14 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 15 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 16 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 17 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 18 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 19 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 20 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 21 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 22 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 23 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 24 E-visa scams
- 25 GOR & Otway zipline together
does anyone know of any good Cook Island wedding planners???