My fiancee and I are from Montreal Canada and are planning our wedding in Rarotonga for March 2008 and I was wondering if anyone knew of a great wedding planner. We will be staying at the Lagoon Lodges and they do not offer any wedding packages. As it will only be the two of us, I would like to keep it very simple. I have looked into the whole "resort package" idea but you have to be staying at that resort in order to get married there and they can become very expensive, or so I have been told. If anyone knows someone or a website I can visit and if anyone has stayed at the Lagoon lodges and can give me a heads up, it would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 2 Transport changes in Prague
- 3 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 4 Melbourne eateries
- 5 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 6 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 7 Complete Novice
- 8 Kangaroo Island
- 9 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 10 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 11 Where to visit
- 12 new zealand road maps?
- 13 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 14 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 15 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 16 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 17 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 18 2weeks in Austrailia
- 19 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 20 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 21 How is this itinerary?
- 22 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 23 Restautant recommendations
- 24 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
- 25 newzeland
does anyone know of any good Cook Island wedding planners???