My fiancee and I are from Montreal Canada and are planning our wedding in Rarotonga for March 2008 and I was wondering if anyone knew of a great wedding planner. We will be staying at the Lagoon Lodges and they do not offer any wedding packages. As it will only be the two of us, I would like to keep it very simple. I have looked into the whole "resort package" idea but you have to be staying at that resort in order to get married there and they can become very expensive, or so I have been told. If anyone knows someone or a website I can visit and if anyone has stayed at the Lagoon lodges and can give me a heads up, it would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 (1800,841.6436**(
- 2 What is Brain Plus IQ?
- 3 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 4 @(1800.841.6436 )#@##@##@#
- 5 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 6 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 7 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 8 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 9 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 10 Tasmania Itinerary
- 11 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 12 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 13 January-March When to visit NZ
- 14 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 15 Hikes in New Zealand
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 18 Nervous American driving in AU
- 19 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 20 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 21 New Zeaaland
- 22 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 23 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 24 New Zealand on our own?
- 25 2nd year visa extentiom
does anyone know of any good Cook Island wedding planners???