Hi all - still working my itinerary for the family later this fall. We definitely want to dive on the GBR, and I'm hoping someone might be able to recommend a dive outfit out of Cairns. Thinking a 2-3 night trip. If possible- are there shops that are more family friendly or offer packages to families who may not all be divers? Will be traveling with a couple of small kids and non-divers who are interested in snorkeling if the cost is right. Thanks for any help!
Diving the Great Barrier Reef - Liveaboard?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 2 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 3 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 4 Song doc - one for you
- 5 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Planning
- 7 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 8 Jet Star?
- 9 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 10 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 11 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 12 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 13 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 14 NZ South Island Plan
- 15 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 16 Campervan help please!
- 17 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 18 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 19 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 20 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Australian and NZ currency.
- 25 Ground Pass for Australian Open