Hi all - still working my itinerary for the family later this fall. We definitely want to dive on the GBR, and I'm hoping someone might be able to recommend a dive outfit out of Cairns. Thinking a 2-3 night trip. If possible- are there shops that are more family friendly or offer packages to families who may not all be divers? Will be traveling with a couple of small kids and non-divers who are interested in snorkeling if the cost is right. Thanks for any help!
Diving the Great Barrier Reef - Liveaboard?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tipping
- 2 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 3 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 4 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 5 Transit Time at SYD
- 6 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 7 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 8 Happy Australia Day!
- 9 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 11 Tim Tam
- 12 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 13 Car rentals south island
- 14 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 15 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 16 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 17 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 18 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 19 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 20 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 21 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand
- 23 Need Rotorua advice
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Broome to Cape Leveque