Hi all - still working my itinerary for the family later this fall. We definitely want to dive on the GBR, and I'm hoping someone might be able to recommend a dive outfit out of Cairns. Thinking a 2-3 night trip. If possible- are there shops that are more family friendly or offer packages to families who may not all be divers? Will be traveling with a couple of small kids and non-divers who are interested in snorkeling if the cost is right. Thanks for any help!
Diving the Great Barrier Reef - Liveaboard?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Hobart
- 3 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 4 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 5 One day in Fiji
- 6 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 7 Should we change our plans ???
- 8 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 9 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 10 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 11 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 12 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 13 Packages
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 16 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 19 Paging Cathies
- 20 Kangaroo island
- 21 Itinerary 20 days
- 22 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 23 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 24 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 25 Rent or buy campervan