I want to dive the GBR, but I need a package that includes Yongalla wreck and ausprey reef, and codhole. Other sites would be fine, but I want a liveaboard vacation of about 5 days, so i don't have to go out each day. Preferably not an up-scale (no 5-star hotels); it's already expensive from Germany. Anyone have any information on tour companies, a good site map, best way to handle this vacation. I'm asking for a friend who has this as #2 on the list of things to do before he kicks. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 2 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 3 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 4 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 5 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 6 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 7 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 8 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 9 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 10 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 11 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 12 16 days all over New Zealand
- 13 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 14 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 15 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 16 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 17 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 18 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 19 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 20 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 21 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 22 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 23 Question about the "Build Up"
- 24 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 25 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.