I want to dive the GBR, but I need a package that includes Yongalla wreck and ausprey reef, and codhole. Other sites would be fine, but I want a liveaboard vacation of about 5 days, so i don't have to go out each day. Preferably not an up-scale (no 5-star hotels); it's already expensive from Germany. Anyone have any information on tour companies, a good site map, best way to handle this vacation. I'm asking for a friend who has this as #2 on the list of things to do before he kicks. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 2 Internet access
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Fremantle my love..
- 5 10 days itinerary
- 6 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 7 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 10 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 11 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 12 Books?
- 13 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 14 Choosing a Visa
- 15 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 16 One spare day in Darwin
- 17 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 18 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 19 Travel Visa
- 20 Canberra
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 25 5 Australian restaurants make top 100