I want to dive the GBR, but I need a package that includes Yongalla wreck and ausprey reef, and codhole. Other sites would be fine, but I want a liveaboard vacation of about 5 days, so i don't have to go out each day. Preferably not an up-scale (no 5-star hotels); it's already expensive from Germany. Anyone have any information on tour companies, a good site map, best way to handle this vacation. I'm asking for a friend who has this as #2 on the list of things to do before he kicks. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 2 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 3 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 4 Kangaroo island
- 5 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 6 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 7 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 8 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 11 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 12 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 13 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 14 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 15 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 16 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 17 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 18 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 19 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 20 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 21 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 22 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport
- 23 ETA website
- 24 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 25 Transfer time in Sydney between domestc and international?