I want to dive the GBR, but I need a package that includes Yongalla wreck and ausprey reef, and codhole. Other sites would be fine, but I want a liveaboard vacation of about 5 days, so i don't have to go out each day. Preferably not an up-scale (no 5-star hotels); it's already expensive from Germany. Anyone have any information on tour companies, a good site map, best way to handle this vacation. I'm asking for a friend who has this as #2 on the list of things to do before he kicks. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 2 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 3 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 4 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 7 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 8 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 9 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 10 New Zealand itinerary help
- 11 Hotel in Sydney
- 12 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 13 Melbourne Drive
- 14 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 15 Sydney or Melbourne
- 16 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 17 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 18 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 19 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 20 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 21 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 22 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 23 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 24 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 25 New York Times guide to Perth