I want to dive the GBR, but I need a package that includes Yongalla wreck and ausprey reef, and codhole. Other sites would be fine, but I want a liveaboard vacation of about 5 days, so i don't have to go out each day. Preferably not an up-scale (no 5-star hotels); it's already expensive from Germany. Anyone have any information on tour companies, a good site map, best way to handle this vacation. I'm asking for a friend who has this as #2 on the list of things to do before he kicks. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 4 Should we change our plans ???
- 5 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 6 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 7 Hobart
- 8 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 9 One day in Fiji
- 10 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 11 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 12 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 13 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 14 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 15 Packages
- 16 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 17 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 18 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 19 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 20 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 21 Paging Cathies
- 22 Kangaroo island
- 23 Itinerary 20 days
- 24 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 25 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question