I am ready to book my vacation to the Cook Islands for November 2009. There is currently a bad outbreak of Dengue Fever. What are the chances that it will be cleared up by November?
Dengue Fever question
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help
- 2 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 4 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 5 Byron Bay or ...
- 6 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 9 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 10 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 11 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 12 Paging Cathies
- 13 NZ vs Aust
- 14 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 15 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 16 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 17 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 18 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 19 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 20 August week end in Auckland
- 21 28 days to campervan around australia
- 22 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 23 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 24 Sydney Weather in September
- 25 South Island Suggestions ...