We'll be traveling to Guam for 2-week vacation early December. Specifically, we're interested in sun, beach and plenty of golf. Any information on the island, restaurants, vacation rentals, culture and golf in the area would be extremely helpful and much appreciated. Cheers, and safe travels. J.
December Travel To Guam
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 2 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 3 The Great Australian Adventure
- 4 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 5 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 6 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 7 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 8 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 9 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 10 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 11 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 12 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 13 5 week itinerary help
- 14 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 17 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 18 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 19 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 20 This special community - Fodorville
- 21 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 22 Traveling to Hawaii
- 23 Great food/local favorites
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Sydney