We'll be traveling to Guam for 2-week vacation early December. Specifically, we're interested in sun, beach and plenty of golf. Any information on the island, restaurants, vacation rentals, culture and golf in the area would be extremely helpful and much appreciated. Cheers, and safe travels. J.
December Travel To Guam
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hire car in Melbourne
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 Sydney
- 4 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 6 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 7 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 8 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 9 My gap year is adventure
- 10 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 11 Globus
- 12 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 13 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 14 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 15 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 16 Blue Mountains Australia
- 17 NEW ZEALAND
- 18 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 19 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 20 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 21 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 22 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 23 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 24 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 25 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ