If you had to choose between visiting Cairns and the great barrier reef (probably wont be diving, maybe snorkeling) and visiting Darwin- with one or more of the following: Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherine Gorge, which would you choose that is more scenic? Not interested in wildlife, animals, only beautiful scenery. tia
Darwin vs Cairns
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 2 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 4 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 5 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 6 Should we change our plans ???
- 7 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 8 Hobart
- 9 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 10 One day in Fiji
- 11 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 12 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 13 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 14 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 15 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 16 Packages
- 17 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 18 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 19 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 20 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 21 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 22 Paging Cathies
- 23 Kangaroo island
- 24 Itinerary 20 days
- 25 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary