We are considering taking a flight to Lizard Island by Daintree to see the GBR? Has anyone used them? I found them on Trip Advisor and they have excellent reviews except for one "troll" I guess. (If that is what you would call them.) It is not cheap but we are willing to pay for an extraordinary experience. I am not fond of being on a boat with a lot of people and taking quite awhile to get to the reef. I would appreciate any advice.
Daintree Airlines, has anyone heard or used them for the GBR tour?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 2 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Byron Bay or ...
- 4 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 7 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 8 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 9 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 10 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 11 Paging Cathies
- 12 NZ vs Aust
- 13 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 14 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 15 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 16 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 17 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 18 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 19 August week end in Auckland
- 20 28 days to campervan around australia
- 21 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 22 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 23 Sydney Weather in September
- 24 South Island Suggestions ...
- 25 Favorite things to do in Melbourne