We are considering taking a flight to Lizard Island by Daintree to see the GBR? Has anyone used them? I found them on Trip Advisor and they have excellent reviews except for one "troll" I guess. (If that is what you would call them.) It is not cheap but we are willing to pay for an extraordinary experience. I am not fond of being on a boat with a lot of people and taking quite awhile to get to the reef. I would appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/bio-x4-reviews/
- 2 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 3 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 4 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 5 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 6 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 7 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 8 Tasmania Itinerary
- 9 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 10 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 11 January-March When to visit NZ
- 12 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 13 Hikes in New Zealand
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 15 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 16 Nervous American driving in AU
- 17 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 18 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 19 New Zeaaland
- 20 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 21 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 22 New Zealand on our own?
- 23 2nd year visa extentiom
- 24 Sydney places to stay
- 25 Sydney in March
Daintree Airlines, has anyone heard or used them for the GBR tour?