We are considering taking a flight to Lizard Island by Daintree to see the GBR? Has anyone used them? I found them on Trip Advisor and they have excellent reviews except for one "troll" I guess. (If that is what you would call them.) It is not cheap but we are willing to pay for an extraordinary experience. I am not fond of being on a boat with a lot of people and taking quite awhile to get to the reef. I would appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 2 Car hire in NZ
- 3 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 4 HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK.......
- 5 GET YOUR EX BACK
- 6 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 7 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 8 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 9 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 10 Hobart accommodation
- 11 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 12 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 13 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 14 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 15 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 16 New Zealand advice
- 17 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 18 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 19 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 20 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 21 Extra time in Melbourne
- 22 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 23 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 24 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
- 25 Four Seasons Sydney
Daintree Airlines, has anyone heard or used them for the GBR tour?