We are considering taking a flight to Lizard Island by Daintree to see the GBR? Has anyone used them? I found them on Trip Advisor and they have excellent reviews except for one "troll" I guess. (If that is what you would call them.) It is not cheap but we are willing to pay for an extraordinary experience. I am not fond of being on a boat with a lot of people and taking quite awhile to get to the reef. I would appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 GEt SOLuTioN AuStraLia +91_9872852111_Love Problem Solution baba ji
- 2 New Zealand - A 7 week road trip
- 3 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 4 using a credit card in AU and NZ
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 7 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 8 Sydney places to stay
- 9 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 10 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 11 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 12 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 13 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 17 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 18 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 19 North island New Zealand-help
- 20 Rarotonga
- 21 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 22 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 23 South Island trip in Oct.
- 24 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 25 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
Daintree Airlines, has anyone heard or used them for the GBR tour?