We are considering taking a flight to Lizard Island by Daintree to see the GBR? Has anyone used them? I found them on Trip Advisor and they have excellent reviews except for one "troll" I guess. (If that is what you would call them.) It is not cheap but we are willing to pay for an extraordinary experience. I am not fond of being on a boat with a lot of people and taking quite awhile to get to the reef. I would appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Zyflex Male Enhancement
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast
Daintree Airlines, has anyone heard or used them for the GBR tour?