I am currently booked on a tour to Lizard Island with Daintree Air Services in August and I was wondering if anyone here had used them? If so, can you describe the activities that Greg usually plan? While I want to do some snorkelling, I'd also like to explore some parts of the island other than Watson's Bay if that is allowed.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney to Brisbane
- 2 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 3 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 4 February Travel
- 5 its just a post
- 6 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 7 Phone Cards
- 8 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 9 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 10 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 11 Traveling through East Coast
- 12 NZ November!
- 13 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 14 New Zealand Sth Island
- 15 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 17 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 18 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 19 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 20 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 21 Abel Tasman National Park
- 22 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 23 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 24 New Zealand First Timer
- 25 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?