I am currently booked on a tour to Lizard Island with Daintree Air Services in August and I was wondering if anyone here had used them? If so, can you describe the activities that Greg usually plan? While I want to do some snorkelling, I'd also like to explore some parts of the island other than Watson's Bay if that is allowed.
Daintree Air Services - Lizard Island Tour
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 4 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 5 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Packing List
- 8 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 9 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 10 Sydney and Auckland
- 11 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 12 Internet access
- 13 Night Out Byron Bay
- 14 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 15 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 16 10 days itinerary
- 17 Fremantle my love..
- 18 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 19 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 20 Books?
- 21 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 22 Choosing a Visa
- 23 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 24 One spare day in Darwin
- 25 Planning a trip to Melbourne