Going to the Cooks for the first time in Feb/08. Have no idea on what to bring as far as currency goes. Will have a credit card, but would like some advise on what to budget for as far as meals etc.; have been told NOT to bring travellers cheques, but would like some idea of how much currency (New Zealand dollar) to bring with us. Also seeing that we are on the opposite side of the Cooks from Aruvua, (we are staying at the Royal Takitumu); not sure how accessible the banks we be for us. Also, can you use an interac machine to access a CDN bank account? PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INFO!!!
CURRENCY NEEDED FOR 2 WEEK TRIP TO COOK ISLANDS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne