Going to the Cooks for the first time in Feb/08. Have no idea on what to bring as far as currency goes. Will have a credit card, but would like some advise on what to budget for as far as meals etc.; have been told NOT to bring travellers cheques, but would like some idea of how much currency (New Zealand dollar) to bring with us. Also seeing that we are on the opposite side of the Cooks from Aruvua, (we are staying at the Royal Takitumu); not sure how accessible the banks we be for us. Also, can you use an interac machine to access a CDN bank account? PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INFO!!!
CURRENCY NEEDED FOR 2 WEEK TRIP TO COOK ISLANDS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fremantle my love..
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 10 days itinerary
- 4 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 5 Internet access
- 6 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 7 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 10 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 11 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 12 Books?
- 13 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 14 Choosing a Visa
- 15 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 16 One spare day in Darwin
- 17 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 18 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 19 Travel Visa
- 20 Canberra
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 25 5 Australian restaurants make top 100