Going to the Cooks for the first time in Feb/08. Have no idea on what to bring as far as currency goes. Will have a credit card, but would like some advise on what to budget for as far as meals etc.; have been told NOT to bring travellers cheques, but would like some idea of how much currency (New Zealand dollar) to bring with us. Also seeing that we are on the opposite side of the Cooks from Aruvua, (we are staying at the Royal Takitumu); not sure how accessible the banks we be for us. Also, can you use an interac machine to access a CDN bank account? PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INFO!!!
CURRENCY NEEDED FOR 2 WEEK TRIP TO COOK ISLANDS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 2 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 3 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 4 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 5 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 6 Packages
- 7 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 8 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 9 Should we change our plans ???
- 10 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 11 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 12 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 13 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 14 Paging Cathies
- 15 Kangaroo island
- 16 Itinerary 20 days
- 17 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors