Going to the Cooks for the first time in Feb/08. Have no idea on what to bring as far as currency goes. Will have a credit card, but would like some advise on what to budget for as far as meals etc.; have been told NOT to bring travellers cheques, but would like some idea of how much currency (New Zealand dollar) to bring with us. Also seeing that we are on the opposite side of the Cooks from Aruvua, (we are staying at the Royal Takitumu); not sure how accessible the banks we be for us. Also, can you use an interac machine to access a CDN bank account? PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INFO!!!
CURRENCY NEEDED FOR 2 WEEK TRIP TO COOK ISLANDS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Darwin vs Cairns
- 2 Best/ Most beautiful/scenic GrayLine Tours in Australia and NZ?
- 3 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 4 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 5 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 6 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 7 Skiing for beginners
- 8 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 9 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 10 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 11 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 14 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 15 Packing List
- 16 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 17 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 18 Sydney and Auckland
- 19 Internet access
- 20 Night Out Byron Bay
- 21 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 22 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 23 10 days itinerary
- 24 Fremantle my love..
- 25 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.