We are planning a trip to Fiji June 2003
and are wanting to spend a few days on the coral coast in a reasonable price accomadation prefer individual bures.
Has anyone been to Tambua sands, crows nest, cassablanca ??? love to hear form anyone who has any recommendations for the smaller mod priced options.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Black Diamond Force
- 2 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 3 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 4 Free Camping
- 5 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 6 Kaikoura roads update
- 7 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 8 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 9 Clever, mischievous keas
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 12 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 13 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 14 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 15 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne