The last week of this trip report
has coverage of the Cook Islands- Aitutaki, Atiu, and a brief stop in Rarotonga. I had trouble tagging it to both the USA forum (first 2 weeks of the trip) and the Pacific Forum.
Enjoy. Don't forget to scroll down!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Assist@: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 6 North Island Itinerary Help
- 7 Visa for Australia
- 8 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 9 Hotel Sydney
- 10 Transportation advice needed
- 11 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 12 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 13 Three days in Cairns
- 14 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 15 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 18 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 19 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 22 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 23 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 24 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 25 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
COOK ISLANDS - AITUTAKI, ATIU and a brief stop in RAROTONGA July 2013