The last week of this trip report
has coverage of the Cook Islands- Aitutaki, Atiu, and a brief stop in Rarotonga. I had trouble tagging it to both the USA forum (first 2 weeks of the trip) and the Pacific Forum.
Enjoy. Don't forget to scroll down!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/how-to-prevent-hair-fall/
- 2 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 3 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 6 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 7 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 8 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 9 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 10 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
COOK ISLANDS - AITUTAKI, ATIU and a brief stop in RAROTONGA July 2013