The last week of this trip report
has coverage of the Cook Islands- Aitutaki, Atiu, and a brief stop in Rarotonga. I had trouble tagging it to both the USA forum (first 2 weeks of the trip) and the Pacific Forum.
Enjoy. Don't forget to scroll down!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 2 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 3 Uluru
- 4 Gluten free Australia
- 5 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 6 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 7 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 8 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 9 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 11 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 12 16 days in Australia
- 13 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 14 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 15 25day planning for Australia
- 16 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 17 Help New Zealand
- 18 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 19 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 20 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 21 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 22 Great Ocean Road
- 23 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 new zealand 18days
COOK ISLANDS - AITUTAKI, ATIU and a brief stop in RAROTONGA July 2013