The last week of this trip report
has coverage of the Cook Islands- Aitutaki, Atiu, and a brief stop in Rarotonga. I had trouble tagging it to both the USA forum (first 2 weeks of the trip) and the Pacific Forum.
Enjoy. Don't forget to scroll down!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 2 Are you looking Townsville Outboard Mechanic?
- 3 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 4 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 5 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 6 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 7 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 8 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 9 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 10 North island New Zealand-help
- 11 Rarotonga
- 12 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 13 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 14 South Island trip in Oct.
- 15 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 16 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 17 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 18 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 19 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 20 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 21 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 22 A week in Fiji
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 25 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
COOK ISLANDS - AITUTAKI, ATIU and a brief stop in RAROTONGA July 2013