The last week of this trip report
has coverage of the Cook Islands- Aitutaki, Atiu, and a brief stop in Rarotonga. I had trouble tagging it to both the USA forum (first 2 weeks of the trip) and the Pacific Forum.
Enjoy. Don't forget to scroll down!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 2 Hire car in Melbourne
- 3 Help finding affordable aprking
- 4 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 5 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 6 18 days nz.
- 7 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 8 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 9 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 10 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 11 Present Host Parents
- 12 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 13 Broad Intin for Australia
- 14 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 15 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 16 Australia help
- 17 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 18 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 19 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 20 Ferry between islands
- 21 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 24 hotel options in Melbourne
- 25 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
COOK ISLANDS - AITUTAKI, ATIU and a brief stop in RAROTONGA July 2013