The last week of this trip report
has coverage of the Cook Islands- Aitutaki, Atiu, and a brief stop in Rarotonga. I had trouble tagging it to both the USA forum (first 2 weeks of the trip) and the Pacific Forum.
Enjoy. Don't forget to scroll down!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 2 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 3 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 4 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 5 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 6 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 7 Tasmania Itinerary
- 8 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 9 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 10 January-March When to visit NZ
- 11 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 12 Hikes in New Zealand
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 14 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 15 Nervous American driving in AU
- 16 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 17 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 18 New Zeaaland
- 19 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 20 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 21 New Zealand on our own?
- 22 2nd year visa extentiom
- 23 Sydney places to stay
- 24 Sydney in March
- 25 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
COOK ISLANDS - AITUTAKI, ATIU and a brief stop in RAROTONGA July 2013