We live in Sydney and are planning 9 days - 4 Raratonga and 5 Aitutaki. Probably late August - Early September. In Aitutaki we are attracted to Etu Moana. Where should we spend our 4 days or more on the beach at Raratonga ? We could go for 13 days given flight schedules and return by spending a few extra nights in Raratonga. Should we try two places in Raratonga i.e a different one on the return leg ? Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated as we want to get it right. We like the best beaches, best views and some luxury but not over the top. We are in our 50's, want to snorkel, eat the best of the food available and relax. If we can find an good espresso there it would also be a great bonus. Thanks for your help.
Cook Islands - 9 days enough ? We could go 13 ! Help Please ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 3 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 4 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 My gap year is adventure
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 9 Globus
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 12 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 13 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 14 Blue Mountains Australia
- 15 NEW ZEALAND
- 16 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 17 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 18 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 19 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 23 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 24 Itinerary Planning
- 25 New Zealand South Island Itinerary