We live in Sydney and are planning 9 days - 4 Raratonga and 5 Aitutaki. Probably late August - Early September. In Aitutaki we are attracted to Etu Moana. Where should we spend our 4 days or more on the beach at Raratonga ? We could go for 13 days given flight schedules and return by spending a few extra nights in Raratonga. Should we try two places in Raratonga i.e a different one on the return leg ? Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated as we want to get it right. We like the best beaches, best views and some luxury but not over the top. We are in our 50's, want to snorkel, eat the best of the food available and relax. If we can find an good espresso there it would also be a great bonus. Thanks for your help.
Cook Islands - 9 days enough ? We could go 13 ! Help Please ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 2 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 3 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 4 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 5 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 6 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 7 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 8 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 9 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 10 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 11 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 12 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 13 Accommodation Brisbane
- 14 Accommodation Brisbane
- 15 Happy Australia Day!
- 16 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 17 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 18 Tim Tam
- 19 Tipping
- 20 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 21 Transit Time at SYD
- 22 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 23 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 24 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 25 Car rentals south island