We live in Sydney and are planning 9 days - 4 Raratonga and 5 Aitutaki. Probably late August - Early September. In Aitutaki we are attracted to Etu Moana. Where should we spend our 4 days or more on the beach at Raratonga ? We could go for 13 days given flight schedules and return by spending a few extra nights in Raratonga. Should we try two places in Raratonga i.e a different one on the return leg ? Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated as we want to get it right. We like the best beaches, best views and some luxury but not over the top. We are in our 50's, want to snorkel, eat the best of the food available and relax. If we can find an good espresso there it would also be a great bonus. Thanks for your help.
Cook Islands - 9 days enough ? We could go 13 ! Help Please ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 2 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 3 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 4 New Zealand itinerary help
- 5 Hotel in Sydney
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Melbourne Drive
- 8 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 9 Sydney or Melbourne
- 10 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 11 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 12 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 13 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 14 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 15 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 16 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 17 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 18 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 19 New York Times guide to Perth
- 20 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 21 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 22 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 23 Shopping for Opals
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?