We live in Sydney and are planning 9 days - 4 Raratonga and 5 Aitutaki. Probably late August - Early September. In Aitutaki we are attracted to Etu Moana. Where should we spend our 4 days or more on the beach at Raratonga ? We could go for 13 days given flight schedules and return by spending a few extra nights in Raratonga. Should we try two places in Raratonga i.e a different one on the return leg ? Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated as we want to get it right. We like the best beaches, best views and some luxury but not over the top. We are in our 50's, want to snorkel, eat the best of the food available and relax. If we can find an good espresso there it would also be a great bonus. Thanks for your help.
Cook Islands - 9 days enough ? We could go 13 ! Help Please ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 2 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 3 Jet Star?
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 6 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 7 Song doc - one for you
- 8 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 9 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 10 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 11 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 14 Itinerary Planning
- 15 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 16 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 17 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 18 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 19 NZ South Island Plan
- 20 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 21 Campervan help please!
- 22 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 23 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 24 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 25 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities