We live in Sydney and are planning 9 days - 4 Raratonga and 5 Aitutaki. Probably late August - Early September. In Aitutaki we are attracted to Etu Moana. Where should we spend our 4 days or more on the beach at Raratonga ? We could go for 13 days given flight schedules and return by spending a few extra nights in Raratonga. Should we try two places in Raratonga i.e a different one on the return leg ? Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated as we want to get it right. We like the best beaches, best views and some luxury but not over the top. We are in our 50's, want to snorkel, eat the best of the food available and relax. If we can find an good espresso there it would also be a great bonus. Thanks for your help.
Cook Islands - 9 days enough ? We could go 13 ! Help Please ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Advice for 5 days north of Cairns
- 2 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 3 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 5 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 6 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 7 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 8 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 9 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 10 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 11 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 12 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 13 16 days all over New Zealand
- 14 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 15 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 16 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 17 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 18 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 19 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 20 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 21 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 22 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 23 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 24 Question about the "Build Up"
- 25 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?