We live in Sydney and are planning 9 days - 4 Raratonga and 5 Aitutaki. Probably late August - Early September. In Aitutaki we are attracted to Etu Moana. Where should we spend our 4 days or more on the beach at Raratonga ? We could go for 13 days given flight schedules and return by spending a few extra nights in Raratonga. Should we try two places in Raratonga i.e a different one on the return leg ? Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated as we want to get it right. We like the best beaches, best views and some luxury but not over the top. We are in our 50's, want to snorkel, eat the best of the food available and relax. If we can find an good espresso there it would also be a great bonus. Thanks for your help.
Cook Islands - 9 days enough ? We could go 13 ! Help Please ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Sydney for 3 days
- 3 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 4 Family trip over Spring Break
- 5 Abel to Punakai / Greymouth
- 6 Paging Cathies
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 9 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 10 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 11 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 12 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 13 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 14 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 15 5 days in Tasmania
- 16 August week end in Auckland
- 17 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 18 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 19 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 20 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 21 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 22 Help
- 23 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 24 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 25 Byron Bay or ...