We live in Sydney and are planning 9 days - 4 Raratonga and 5 Aitutaki. Probably late August - Early September. In Aitutaki we are attracted to Etu Moana. Where should we spend our 4 days or more on the beach at Raratonga ? We could go for 13 days given flight schedules and return by spending a few extra nights in Raratonga. Should we try two places in Raratonga i.e a different one on the return leg ? Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated as we want to get it right. We like the best beaches, best views and some luxury but not over the top. We are in our 50's, want to snorkel, eat the best of the food available and relax. If we can find an good espresso there it would also be a great bonus. Thanks for your help.
Cook Islands - 9 days enough ? We could go 13 ! Help Please ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 3 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 4 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 5 Marlborough Sounds???
- 6 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 7 New Zealand itinerary help
- 8 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 9 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 12 Song doc - one for you
- 13 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 14 Jet Star?
- 15 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 16 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 17 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 18 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 19 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Planning
- 21 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip