We live in Sydney and are planning 9 days - 4 Raratonga and 5 Aitutaki. Probably late August - Early September. In Aitutaki we are attracted to Etu Moana. Where should we spend our 4 days or more on the beach at Raratonga ? We could go for 13 days given flight schedules and return by spending a few extra nights in Raratonga. Should we try two places in Raratonga i.e a different one on the return leg ? Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated as we want to get it right. We like the best beaches, best views and some luxury but not over the top. We are in our 50's, want to snorkel, eat the best of the food available and relax. If we can find an good espresso there it would also be a great bonus. Thanks for your help.
Cook Islands - 9 days enough ? We could go 13 ! Help Please ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 2 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 3 Sydney and Auckland
- 4 10 days itinerary
- 5 Fremantle my love..
- 6 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 7 Internet access
- 8 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 9 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 10 Packing List
- 11 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 12 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 13 Books?
- 14 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 15 Choosing a Visa
- 16 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 17 One spare day in Darwin
- 18 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 19 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 20 Travel Visa
- 21 Canberra
- 22 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 23 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 24 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 25 Bicycle Traving - What not to do