We live in Sydney and are planning 9 days - 4 Raratonga and 5 Aitutaki. Probably late August - Early September. In Aitutaki we are attracted to Etu Moana. Where should we spend our 4 days or more on the beach at Raratonga ? We could go for 13 days given flight schedules and return by spending a few extra nights in Raratonga. Should we try two places in Raratonga i.e a different one on the return leg ? Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated as we want to get it right. We like the best beaches, best views and some luxury but not over the top. We are in our 50's, want to snorkel, eat the best of the food available and relax. If we can find an good espresso there it would also be a great bonus. Thanks for your help.
Cook Islands - 9 days enough ? We could go 13 ! Help Please ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 2 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 3 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 4 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 5 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 6 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 7 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 10 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 11 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 12 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 13 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 14 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 15 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 16 Question about the "Build Up"
- 17 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 18 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 19 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 20 Tipping
- 21 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 22 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 23 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 24 auckland connection
- 25 Five weeks in ANZ