I am thinking about this restaurant for a romatntic night out with my wife when we celebrate our anniversary in Melbourne next month. I have seen its website, but would be grateful for the opinions of anyone who has actually done it - was the food okay, would you go early or late sitting (I'd prefer late, but 3 hours seems a long time!!) and was it worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 2 Phone Cards
- 3 Sydney to Brisbane
- 4 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 5 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 6 February Travel
- 7 its just a post
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 10 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 11 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 12 Traveling through East Coast
- 13 NZ November!
- 14 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 15 New Zealand Sth Island
- 16 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 18 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 19 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 20 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 21 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 22 Abel Tasman National Park
- 23 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 24 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 25 New Zealand First Timer