I am thinking about this restaurant for a romatntic night out with my wife when we celebrate our anniversary in Melbourne next month. I have seen its website, but would be grateful for the opinions of anyone who has actually done it - was the food okay, would you go early or late sitting (I'd prefer late, but 3 hours seems a long time!!) and was it worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 2 LA Fashion Week plucks local girl to model
- 3 2 full days in Cairns
- 4 Weather in Fiji
- 5 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 6 new zealand road maps?
- 7 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 8 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 9 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 10 Melbourne eateries
- 11 Au Pair
- 12 Transport changes in Prague
- 13 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 14 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 15 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 16 Complete Novice
- 17 Kangaroo Island
- 18 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 19 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 20 Where to visit
- 21 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 22 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 23 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 24 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 25 2weeks in Austrailia