I am thinking about this restaurant for a romatntic night out with my wife when we celebrate our anniversary in Melbourne next month. I have seen its website, but would be grateful for the opinions of anyone who has actually done it - was the food okay, would you go early or late sitting (I'd prefer late, but 3 hours seems a long time!!) and was it worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 2 Restautant recommendations
- 3 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 4 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 5 Opal card?
- 6 Great Ocean Road
- 7 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 8 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 9 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 10 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 11 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 14 Planning a trip in Australia
- 15 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 16 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 17 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 18 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 19 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 20 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 21 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 22 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 23 How is this itinerary?
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia