Anyone been here recently? We are looking for a new adventure, just back from Cook Islands & anxious to plan another trip for mid-October. Would be interested in any input on the island, people, culture, food, weather etc. Or any other ideas for a similar destination other than Tahiti or Fiji since we've been there. Thanks
Coconuts Beach Club - Samoa
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 2 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 3 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 6 Song doc - one for you
- 7 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 8 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 9 Jet Star?
- 10 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 11 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 14 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 15 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary Planning
- 17 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 18 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 19 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 20 NZ South Island Plan
- 21 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 22 Campervan help please!
- 23 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 24 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 25 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!