I'm hoping to travel to Australia at the end of this year for a period of 4 months from Italy. I am 20 years old and will be staying with my girlfriends family, so not paying accommodation or food costs. I enquired at the local travel agents but they were unable to help me in regards to the Visa requirements and what I would need.
As far as I can tell, I have two options; The Visitor Visa and the eVisitor visa and will have to apply for the three month visa and apply for an extension while I am in Australia? I HAVE looked on the http://www.immi.gov.au website but there is no way to contact someone via email (that I ca see).
If anyone would be able to help me here I would be so grateful!
Which Visa would be most appropriate for me?
How much will I need in my bank account to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?