I'm hoping to travel to Australia at the end of this year for a period of 4 months from Italy. I am 20 years old and will be staying with my girlfriends family, so not paying accommodation or food costs. I enquired at the local travel agents but they were unable to help me in regards to the Visa requirements and what I would need.
As far as I can tell, I have two options; The Visitor Visa and the eVisitor visa and will have to apply for the three month visa and apply for an extension while I am in Australia? I HAVE looked on the http://www.immi.gov.au website but there is no way to contact someone via email (that I ca see).
If anyone would be able to help me here I would be so grateful!
Which Visa would be most appropriate for me?
How much will I need in my bank account to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 2 NZ South Island Itinerary Feedback?
- 3 Help with NZ Travel
- 4 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 5 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 6 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 7 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 8 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 9 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 10 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 11 Kaikoura roads update
- 12 Free Camping
- 13 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 Clever, mischievous keas
- 16 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 17 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 18 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 20 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 21 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 22 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 23 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 24 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 25 North or South after Perth in rental car?