I'm hoping to travel to Australia at the end of this year for a period of 4 months from Italy. I am 20 years old and will be staying with my girlfriends family, so not paying accommodation or food costs. I enquired at the local travel agents but they were unable to help me in regards to the Visa requirements and what I would need.
As far as I can tell, I have two options; The Visitor Visa and the eVisitor visa and will have to apply for the three month visa and apply for an extension while I am in Australia? I HAVE looked on the http://www.immi.gov.au website but there is no way to contact someone via email (that I ca see).
If anyone would be able to help me here I would be so grateful!
Which Visa would be most appropriate for me?
How much will I need in my bank account to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days trip in South Island
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 5 North Island Itinerary Help
- 6 Visa for Australia
- 7 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 8 Hotel Sydney
- 9 Transportation advice needed
- 10 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 11 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 12 Three days in Cairns
- 13 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 14 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 15 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 16 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 17 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 18 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 21 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 22 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 23 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 24 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 25 E-visa scams